Anybody do HSG test and got preggers?

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
I remember when ttc my first LO, my SO and I tried everything. My mom told me that since I was 27 yo and had not yet been preggers that I should get my tubes checked. I asked my gyno and she preformed a hsg test on me. I also was taking clomid for a few months after that. Then iron pills and Hydroxycut (just cause I was working out). This all occurred between May and September 2013; when I got my BFP. My point is, I was trying so many things at that time and I really am not sure what exactly did it. Has anyone done the HSG test alone and got preggers? Just curious.

Me. Last month. But it was a CP. My HSG was the previous month. My RE says you are more fertile for about 3 months after any test to check your tubes because the dye (HSG) or saline (SIS) lubricates them.

Me. Last month. But it was a CP. My HSG was the previous month. My RE says you are more fertile for about 3 months after any test to check your tubes because the dye (HSG) or saline (SIS) lubricates them.

Sorry for you loss love.
Okay. Great to know about the HSG. Since you are still in that time frame... Fx love. :flower:

Tick tick tick. I could watch grass grow faster than this tww is taking. Good luck to you too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->