anybody doing slimming world?

mumof42be

Reaction score
I started slimming world 3 weeks ago ....week one lost 4lb weeks 2 lost 1lb~im pregnant but for anybody that doesnt know about slimming world its the only diet/healthy eating place that you can attend when pregnant as it is safe as most midwifes recommend this.

i was over weight before i fell pregnant needed to lose about 4/5 stone so me losing bits of weight whilst preg isnt going to harm the baby just taking away the extra fat on me i dont need.

So as anybody done or doing this im on the extra easy plan and im finding it so easy to do .

When ive had the baby i shall be puttin b4 and after pics up as at the mo im not really going to see any difference am i lol

Hope to hear from some people :)

Ooh ooh me :happydance:
I only joined on monday though :cry: at my weight but I feel really motivated.

I'm doing extra easy - it doesn't seem real because its that good isn't it?! Last time I did it (years ago) it was just red and green.

And I get 4 extra healthy extras because I'm breastfeeding woo hoo!

Only used 2.5 syns on a snack a jack today, doing my big shop tomorrow if you've got any tips for me?

Did you get this months magazine with the little dessert book free? Some gorgeous looking puds in it :munch:

Wish I'd started when I was pregnant - I was such a greedy fat bugger and was eating for about 14 rather than 2:blush:

:hugs:

I joined last night.
I gave up when I found out I was expecting as I was carrying twins so the doctor recommended I didnt do it as their food intake is only for a mother carrying 1

Anyway nearly a year later and I am back.

Determined to shrink to a size 10 from a 14-16.. Looking forward to it actually..

xx

Morning ladies!

Two of my freinds have been attending 8 month now...wish id have started with them so i hadnt of piled the 17lb on in the pregnancy but oh well better late then never lol.....they have both gone from a 18-12 in about 6 month of being there they are nearly at target now and looking fab they are keeping me well motivated just seeing the results with them.

I found it hard to believe the things you could eat on extra easy i was like are you sure lol....im in a 18 at mo luckily not gone up no dress sizes since being pregnant as i was a 18 before fell preg.Im hoping by end of year or sooner ill be back in to my size 10-12 really cant wait to have the slim confident me back.

You should look into buyting the extra easy cook book at your group loads of meals in there to cook that are free or under 3 syns and easy to make to...i love the homemade burgers and slim world chips in there!

Good Luck for your 1st weigh in girls ...your 1st one always the best im due my 3rd weign in tomorrow night at 7pm x

:hi: Laura - another 1st weeker (gulp) are you doing extra easy too?

Mumof42b post us your loss, got everything croossed for

ya :happydance:

How much is the cookbook? Will defo have to look into that, am doing proper

food diaries this week too insted of just faking them on the night:blush:

Whats everyones 1st goal?

Mine is to get to the stone below iyswim?

We'll have to do a running total somewhere won't we xx

Yeah I have been before and really really wished I had stuck to it now!!!
I have completely changed classes so I feel that they dont know about me and what i did previously like how much i lost and that i quit so its spurring me on more lol.

I am trying the extra easy and we are having beef goulash for dinner from their magazine.. Smells gorgeous!!! Cant wait to tuck in!!!!

I am gonna look at that book the next time I go to class. I love the recipes once I made a lemon pudding and it was scrummy and was only 3 syns each slice and the slices were big..

I always do really well in my first week x

And my first goal is to get to my target weight!! Which is a 1st 5lbs less than what i am!!!
x

Also I wonder if we might be able to ask a member of staff to make a sticky thread for Slimming World :) I am new so dont know who to ask xx

Im doing SW :) I love it i can eat eat eat and still losse weight!! Good luck girls xx

The book is £4.95 and as loads of lovely things in to make do not buy off ebay like i nearly did they are charging £15 on there for it!!!!

Blimey thats expensive. £15 where do they get off!!

I will take a look at it on tuesday... What days are your classes girls?? x

I used to go on thursday nights but i have changed groups. How are you getting on have you cooked anything nice yet.

x

Erm not really think the only thing ive done out of the book is the slimming world chips and homemade burgers ~ im just sticking to basics at mo cos im always knackered with being preg and having other 3 to run after ...quite boring really lol

I am trying to find easy ones because the twins dont go to bed until 7pmish so it means them being awake whilst I am cooking and at the moment they are into everything!!!
x

Morning ladies!

Well its my weigh in tonight~i really think ive maintained this week as i had a sneaky peak on my scales although they arnt always accurate but ill be happy to have maintained as at my stage in pregnancy now prob not gonna lose much now anyway due to baby gaining weight at this stage will let you all know later tonight

Have a good day! x

Hello :wave:

Good luck for weigh in tonight :thumbup:

I joined SW the week I found out I was pregnant and I have lost 1 stone 4lb so far. It's been hard to stick with it properly while I've been feeling sick but I am hoping 2nd and 3rd trimester I will be following it properly! x

I only started 3 weeks ago so quite late on in me i wish id have started when i found out to~i also have my days where i struggle think it as to be with being pregnant as im normally ok when not pregnant but ive only 8 weeks left to go now so even if i lost 1lb a week from now till due date i could of lost at least a stone before i even started properly as ive lost 5lb already ...just can be quite frustrating not seeing the results you would normally see but nothing i can do about that yet...but im glad ive started it now :)

Well done on your weight loss bunny thats fab x

:hi: Bunny, another one who's not milking their pregnancy for all its worth :rofl::rofl: well done you x

I've been super good todaay (makes up for the middle of the night curly wurly :blush:)

Made that teriyaki salmon last night which turned out nice and making a pan of that syn free soup to keep in the fridge. OH even trying to do it too bless him :thumbup:

Ooh Mumof42be I'm dying to know how you've done :happydance: :happydance:

How've you got on today Laura? And Nessajane if you're around?

Hope you lost this week hun.

Not too bad. I had a jacket potato with ham and pineapple and total 0% yogurt! Which was yum!!! and the burgers and SW chips for dinner.. Yummy again.

How about you??? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->