Anybody due for AF around Sept. 9th

blasiandoll92

Mother of two!
Reaction score
The two wk wait isn't stressing me and I am not really that eager. I ovulated on the 24 and noticing nausea, extremely sensitive to smells, and extremely sore nipples, also dizziness. I have never experienced this in previous cycles. Anyone else?

Hey, I'm due AF around 9th/10th September. Have you decided when you will be testing? I'm not sure yet and haven't bought any yet either!

I'm due for af on the 9th too :)

i'm due the 7th, i had what i thought were symptoms last month but then AF come and this cycle i feel nothing so not sure

I'm due on the 7 th for AF having some different symptoms don't know if just making them up in my head

I'm due on the 8th . Not sure when I'm gonna test tho . I'm normally really impatient but I have purposely not bought any test . I have spent so much money over the last few months . I will wait till at least 10dpo . Last month I had so many symptoms. I had cramps 7/8 dpo - I thought it was implantation. AF showed right on time :( so this month I'm trying to be chill ...

Hey Ladies,
I hope you don't mind me joining in.

I am 33 and been ttc baby no 1 for a year now

I am due AF 7th Sept and I am currently 8 dpo,
had cramps the last couple of days, tender bbs since yesterday apart from that not much to report.

Good Luck to you all
xxx

My AF is due on the 7th, like so many above posters! Wow! I don't keep pregnancy tests in my house because I will use them all up before AF is due, though. So, just waiting it out and passing the time. :) Babydust for everyone!!! We could have a whole bunch of mid-May babies. :)

Mines due around the 11th but Iv had brown when I wipe? Not enough to show on a pad just when I wipe!?!

Hey Ladies,

So I decided to test today and BFN, I don't know why I do it to myself Every month :(

I am CD24 9DPO and due AF 7th Sept.
Had really sore bbs yesterday and cramps for a couple of days and that is about it.

Good Luck to you all. xx

8 dpo here . I am not really having symptoms . I am having hot flashes which is what I do before AF :( already feeling out . I said I won't test till 10 dpo but tomorrow I will be 9 dpo So I'm thinking I might pick up a test ....

Hey Ladies,

So I decided to test today and BFN, I don't know why I do it to myself Every month :(

Had really sore bbs yesterday and cramps for a couple of days and that is about it.

Good Luck to you all. xx
I test early every month. I get tired of seeing BFN's . This months Mark'sthe year anniversary of my last (6th) loss :( I'm hoping that I get a BFP but it's not looking good . I only got to BD 4 days before O and since most months of me BDing at O and close to O it's not looking good . Good luck to you !

I'm due on the 10th. This is my first real TWW since actively ntnp. I don't know exactly when I ovulated, but the app says probably the 24th. Usually I get pretty distinct ovulation cramps but I didn't notice anything this time.

Last few days I've been gassy, and had odd cramps on my left side, sort of like a combo of pms and ovulation feeling, and tender boobies.

Trying not to get my hopes up too much since I tend to have mild cramps a week or so before I start. Fingers crossed though! Any advice on when to test? I have an FRER and a clearblue, I think.

Oh yeah, and a couple midnight cravings for cheddar cheese slices :p

I'm 9dpo today. I tested yesterday and got this! Not sure what to think yet, but I am feeling the same as previous pregnancies!
Trying to hold out and do the second one tomorrow :haha:
https://i63.tinypic.com/2i9hy8l.png

Hey Ladies,

Good Luck to you all. xx
I test early every month. I get tired of seeing BFN's . This months Mark'sthe year anniversary of my last (6th) loss :( I'm hoping that I get a BFP but it's not looking good . I only got to BD 4 days before O and since most months of me BDing at O and close to O it's not looking good . Good luck to you !

Hey Army Wife,
I am really sorry to hear about your losses :(
Have you tested yet? My fingers are crossed for you and praying you get your bfp soon.

I am CD 27 and 12dpo Due AF 7th Sept but had some pink spotting this morning so think I am out this month xxxx :hugs:

Hey ladies I'm due Sept 10th clomid and ovidrel. TTC our first for 4yrs now but just started fertility I've have super sore boobs for about 4 days now but it presented this way last month too, just a little later in the cycle. I'm guessing it's from the meds as they made my progesterone go way above my normal. I was felling hopeful but the last couple days I just feel like I'm out. I had horrible thigh and hip cramps Saturday but I was non stop all day. Maybe I'm wrong and I'll get my BFP Friday or Saturday. Dr says I cant test until at least Friday because the ovidrel will give me false Positives. If I'm being honest I've been testing for days to watch the test line fade that way if I get a positive come Friday I know it's real or if it starts getting darker it's a good sign. So far only getting lighter. Barely there today hopefully darker tomorrow. Good luck to all you fellow 9th/10th testers!

Hello ladies, af was due September 3rd, and I had light brownish to pink spotting, used tampon as we were at a fair all day and didn't know if it would turn I to af. Didn't though, when we got home I switched to panty liner and a few dark brownish spots. Stopped spotting on Sunday and started again earlier after bding. Took test last Wednesday BFN but it would have been before af was due. With dd I got bfn the day before af was due and bfn the day after af due. Have not retested yet, bc if it was ib it takes 3 to 6 days to gain enough hcg to show up. I have every other pregnant y symptom thougj. Very sore bbs for over 2 weeks now. With af I don't get any pain in them just a little fuller. Now heavier, fuller, hurts in entire breast. Areola are a little darker, I have had migraines for a couple days like with dd, not sure if nausea or just weird feeling, hope bfp for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->