Anybody else 8dpo??

Wish us luck

Reaction score
So far I've been cramping for the last two days and have been really tired. My breasts were sore 2 and 3 dpo then stopped. I'm hoping this is our month for a bfp :)
We are trying for number three!
Trying not to symptom spot, but it's hard... I will test on nov 4th
Anyone else in this tww with me?

Hi i think im 9dpo, also ttc no 3. First month trying so not holding much hope on it happening so quick.
I to have had cramps since 6dpo as with my other children and iv got lots of extra cm. Im testing at 11dpo but very tempted to test today as well

i got my bfp at 8 dpo! then again, im a poas addict and didnt believe at all i was pregnant on the very cycle i fell pregnant. goodluck and baby dust!

I'm 8DPO too! I'm trying not to symptom spot as well but it is difficult. I did a medicated cycle with the HcG trigger so I'm not sure if the symptoms (cramping, nausea, headaches and fatigue) are related to that or something else! I had a progesterone test done on 10/29 and it was 15.1 so I did for sure ovulate. I head back on 11/5 for a blood pregnancy test. I'm trying so hard not to jump the gun and test. I'm happy to wait with you! How long have you been TTC? We've been trying for 6 cycles so I'm so hoping this is our month for the BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->