anybody else craving nuts

mrsirish

Reaction score
all ive done is eat nuts .......lol and bombay mix cany get enuf of snacks! i esp love cashews!

Bombay Mix nom nom nom!! Love that stuff, but i pick out all the raisens!

I got myself a bag of jumbo chilli peanuts in tescos and they are delish ;)

Just remembered i'm also eating peanut butter on toast with honey on it nearly every day. So yeah defo craving nuts too!

With my son I had to have salted peanuts - not good particularly but I could not help myself!!!

Oh yes! I try to stay away from them because they are so calorific but nuts are... the nuts!

well i dont like them without the sultanas ther nicer than raisins haha aww do you like the japanese rice crackers? lol btw do you know what your baby is boy or girl ?

Cashews... dry roasted are my favorite at the moment. Such a tasty snack!

i have just sent my OH to the supermarket for a big bag of walnuts and a big bag of peacans bless him he had just put his PJ's on as the craving struck but like the good one he is he got changed again and off out he went lol x

Mmmm, I try to ignore my cravings for nuts, as I REALLY would love some salted peanuts! But I don't like to eat them because of this whole nut allergy thing. I've given in once so far... We were out for a drink with DH's family and seeing as I couldn't actually HAVE a drink I treated myself to some peanuts :D

But mmmm, salted peanuts and also nobby's chilli coated peanuts... Ooooo I could just eat a barrel full!!!

XxX

I am wanting almonds and dried cherries or cranberries

a karla thats sweet lovely hubby haha i was loving halloween surrounded by nuts lmao!!

kaede knobbys nuts now your talking!!!!!! mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm

yes! I'm loving monkey nuts at the mo, DH and I bought some for trick or treaters and I ended up scoffing nearly the lot over a few days, so we bought some more :) Haven't gone mad on them but I do have a few in the evening.

I really like almonds and cashews, but I haven't really been able to eat them so far in this pregnancy as they taste different to me at the moment!!! Anyone else found this with some foods????

I had some walnuts today and they were DELICIOUS (and more-ish!!).

I really like almonds and cashews, but I haven't really been able to eat them so far in this pregnancy as they taste different to me at the moment!!! Anyone else found this with some foods?

Yes! Spaghetti bolognese just tastes disgusting to me! It was my favourite ever meal before my bfp, but the meat tastes really.... Raw?? No matter how much I cook it I still seem to be able to taste the blood on it :/ not sure how else to describe it haha

XxX

well i dont like them without the sultanas ther nicer than raisins haha aww do you like the japanese rice crackers? lol btw do you know what your baby is boy or girl ?

Oh i thought they were raisins! Eiter way i don't like sultanas or raisins . Only in fruit cake lol!

No I don't know if i'm having a boy or girl, we are keeping it a surprise til babys birthday!! xx

Mmm i had some lovely salted roasted pistachios yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->