Anybody else due AF today and waiting??

oliv

Reaction score
AF is due today/tomorrow and I'm got a few niggly cramps but nothing much else.

Im only about 2dpo, but wanted to wish you luck! :flower:

Aww thank you. Good luck to you this cycle.

I also have a girl and a boy and TTC #3

Nice! Yours look fairly close in age too :) How long have you been TTC #3?

yeah there is 16 months between mine

AF was due yesterday for me and I'm still waiting. I got a BFN yesterday but did not use FMU

AF was due yesterday for me and I'm still waiting. I got a BFN yesterday but did not use FMU

Hopefully you get you BFP when are you going to test again?

I took a test just now and I see a really faint line but I'm so unsure

I will probably test tomorrow if AF doesn't show up. Its not unheard of for me to be a day late. The only difference is that I am not having any PMS and I keep going to the restroom thinking AF is here but its just EWCM

I'm having mild AF cramps but nothing like normal. If anything I'm always early!! I have lots of EWCM too or I feel like (TMI) something is leaking out of me but when I check its just clear water discharge.

I'm going to test again either tonight or tomorrow LOL

What you just described is exactly what i am feeling! Hope we are both moving towards a BFP I really don't want to have to start our 9th cycle.

I have everything crossed for us!!

This is only our 2nd cycle but I was told I will be infertile within 12 months so the pressure is on

I know the feeling I was told I was infertile from the beginning. We just now decided to take a break from treatment so this is first cycle on our own.

Good luck ladies! I'm 17dpo with no AF as yet - not 100% sure when I ovulated as my tracker may no be accurate. Had very light spotting Tuesday and Weds (had to really look for it) but no flow and then nothing today. Just did a clearblue digital and BFN...so I have no clue what is going on.
Still have the *full* lower abdomen feeling, occasional twinge and cramp, odd wave of nausea and this morning I felt really unwell and unable to rise and this was my first day of having sore bb's too.
But still no BFP :(
Have booked an appointment with doctor for 2 weeks time incase AF decides to finally show up.
Just really wish I knew either way!

Maybe you're having an anovulatory cycle? I hope you get some answers soon.
As for me. Its typical to be a day late but usually right around mid morning AF shows up and there's still nothing right now. I want to test again but so scared im getting my hopes up and it will be BFN

It sucks being told of infertility doesn't it!!!

Still no af here but feeling crampy now

Do you see this??!!

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 26
How is everybody today? Still no AF here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads