Anybody else due AF today and waiting??

I'm 2 days late as of today and starting to get really aggravated. I have no AF symptoms to speak of. This morning I did think she had arrived but it was just a lot of CM. I tested again (also not FMU) and got a BFN. I'm curious to know if it is just taking a while to produce the HCG, I've read several places that it can take up to 7 days late to get a BFP. But we are trying for our first so I dont have anything to compare it to.

On my last two pregnancies I got positives before af was due so I'm not sure

I just took a digi and got not pregnant result

I went ahead and reached out to my doctors to see if i need to be seen. Right around this time last year I skipped my AF for 3 months. so I want to try to avoid that happening again.

Your right to speak to the doctors it's good to keep on top of things like this

it is. But so frustrating to have to constantly be in contact with doctors. I do have some light cramping that just started on so maybe AF will show up

I feel your pain...Im now 19dpo, no AF as yet and nothing since couple of spots day AF was due and one or two spots next day. Been feeling agitated last 2 days and slept last night for over 10 hours, which is extremely rare for me.
I still dont know what's going on really. Tested earlier, not FMU, but still a bfn.
I remembered it took a while with dd1 to get a bfp, think it was 20 days. I'm either slow at producing hcg or my AF has decided to skip out on me :(
I dont know at what point I give up and have that glass of wine!

celticmum I feel your pain. I am 5 days late now. No AF or even symptoms of it. I tested day one and two of the days I was suppose to start and BFN both days.My doctor advised me to test again in 10 days (july 10). I attempted to test this morning and the test didnt work. This weekend while my husband and I were BD'ing My uterus felt almost like it was swollen like it would be if i were having AF. still nothing. This morning at 5 days late I don't really feel "nauseous" just queasy and light headed if I move around. and I've been easy to upset this morning.

Wishing you all the look Hopfulone!!! AF arrived for me yesterday morning

Oh no, Oliv. That sucks...I really hope you have positive news soon.

hopefulone17 - sounds scarily similar to me. Now a week late officially, although I do think I might have ovulated 3 days later as I get OV spotting. That said, felt swollen uterus feel and nothing else then today I have been weepy and burst into tears in work (hid in toilets!) and nausea kicked in from nowhere at lunch time and a bloody/metallic taste in mouth. Seems to come in waves and a lingering queasy and light headedness has lingered throughout the afternoon and weird groin/pelvic acheyness.
Trying not to get my hopes up!

Thats odd because I was sitting here thinking about preparing for a baby and was thinking of buying cribs and started to tear up! Im at work as well so I held it back. But this is sooooo not like me. I don't cry like that.

Awww that's lovely. When are you testing next hopefulone17?

I plan testing tomorrow morning with fmu... I dont have doctors apt until next week, so sort of twiddling my thumbs until then. I didnt get any morning sickness with dd1, so if I am pg this will be new experience for me :/

I tested this morning and bfn. I feel like af is coming :( I'm on cycle day 25, mine vary from 22-28 days. I had a weird 33 day cycle a few months ago and I could have sworn I was pregnant. I wish af would hurry up or stay away, lol. I hate not having consisntant cycles.

I tested this morning and bfn. I feel like af is coming :( I'm on cycle day 25, mine vary from 22-28 days. I had a weird 33 day cycle a few months ago and I could have sworn I was pregnant. I wish af would hurry up or stay away, lol. I hate not having consisntant cycles.

It's very frustrating. I understand

I'm not gonna test again till Friday now. Giver the af plenty of time to turn up.

On holiday for 4 days next week. I can already tell it's gonna happen then! And I'll be feeling crampy and horrid the whole time!

Awww no! So sorry to hear that.
I havent seen anything yet - but Ive convinced myself it's maybe a UTI after another BFN with fmu this morning. Nausea came in waves throughout day.
Not sure what else it could be by this point (although I haven't got traditional UTI symptoms).
Sick of not knowing... they need to invent walk-in ultrasound clinics already! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->