Anybody else due in October?

Weird but.... I have been craving nothing but spaghetti. Had it last night and I want it again tonight :haha:.

Glad all of you are doing good and the m/s has not started yet for some of you.

A little m/s here now.
Haven't had much of an appetite but I'm also really hungry all the time!? So irritating.
Only craving I've had is chocolate but I crave that when I'm not pregnant too, so don't think that counts :haha:

Yesterday n today ive noticed every time I eat I feel sick after! N I can't seem to eat a full meal I get really full. Don't seem to enjoy much food at the mo! X

Hi, just found out today that I'm pregnant with my third! I have two girls aged 5years and 19months. I am still in shock as we wernt planning it at all. According to the due date calculator I'm due 29th October. Only symptom I've had it tiredness. I have had really crazy dreams lately too but didn't think it could be due to pregnancy. I had all day and night nausea with my last two so I'm dreading that happening again :(

I'm due october 11th~

I'm tired a lot, got mild cramps on and off, mild morning sickness, and I've become a really fussy eater. I can't stand a lot of foods and drinks I loved anymore.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! Congratulations as well!!! :wohoo:

Lost, what are pot noodles? I never heard of them before!

Ive gone off food too there's just nothing I fancy I can't think of anything I would like to eat! X

Hey everyone :wave: we've been away this weekend so just getting round to catching up.

Still not many symptoms here - just the usual cramping and mild discomfort under my armpits!

Kiwi - Pot noodles are dried noodles that come served in a plastic pot. You just add boiled water and stir :)

Weird but anyone else ever had sore throat as a symptom? I've had it for almost two weeks now and it keeps almost going away but then getting really bad again, I just can't seem to shift it :( hurts so much to swallow!

I am expecting my fourth!! I am not sure the exact date yet but sometime in October. Congrats to you! You have your hands full!!

I just ran the numbers and it is saying due date is October 26th!! That's on my birthday lol. We shall see.

I can't wait to get my exact due date on my 12 week scan but I know it will be around 20th October x

Hey everyone :wave: we've been away this weekend so just getting round to catching up.

Still not many symptoms here - just the usual cramping and mild discomfort under my armpits!

Kiwi - Pot noodles are dried noodles that come served in a plastic pot. You just add boiled water and stir :)

Oh wow ok, I eat cup noodles :haha:.

Hope all of you are doing ok with the sore throats and m/s.
Just managing here till my scan in 7 days!! :)

Just wondering does anyone know what happens about the 12 week scan if you are unsure of your last period date?

Sore throat was a sign every time I was pregnant and I am going on number 4. So yes it is a sign or symptom.

I'm 5.5wks with baby 2, due end of October. We have a 3.5yr old daughter :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->