Anybody else due Jan 2015?

Hayleykins05

TTC & Angel Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm looking for some friends atm who are due around the same time as me. I've got a history of miscarriage and all this is so daunting to me. I'm slowly overcoming my fears and thinking positively but it's nice to have an ear to moan at :) xx

I'm due in Jan- there's a huge group (January Jellybeans) with ladies due around the same time. Many of us have had multiple losses.

First tri is so hard-and scary. As if it's not slow enough on it's own, since November I've been pregnant for a combined 6 months, and I've never managed to make it out!

I'm still working on that thinking positively part :)

I'm due around the 5th Jan, I had a miscarriage in February this year so am cautious this time. There's a group called January jelly beans, you can click the link to in from my Avatar xx

Join us Jellybeans in the pregnancy groups sections! :hugs:

I'm due Jan. 27-30. Technically, it's the 30th since we found out I'm not as far along as we originally thought, but my ob/gyn is sticking with the 27th. :)

I just had an ultrasound today and heard the heartbeat!

Feel free to message me anytime. I know we all need support!

I'm due around January 27th. This is my second pregnancy. We lost the first at 5 1/2 months so I'm being monitored closely. Have had a bit of bleeding this time too, so am currently signed off work. Would be great to have some buddies.

I'm due the 12th January, this will be my first and I'm so scared about everything. It's very daunting xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->