anybody else experienced a achey tender underneath?xx

Loren

Reaction score
all day yesterday my underneath felt tender and achey!!dredded weeing as wen wiping was really uncomfortable!!today not as bad just feels heavy and swollen :S haha o god wish i had a mirror lol xxx anybody else experienced this?xxx

Yes I feel bruised and pressure, cant walk easily, mum keeps laughing at me!

I had a look last night and I am swollen, it doesnt look same down there at all, but have read this is common, as pressure of babys head makes the blood flow increase, so u swell!

im 29 weeks weeks and i feel the same and my labia is swollen aswell lol i had a look and it looked monsterish yuko! lol

o goodness!!!!pregnancy is really not as beautiful as sum ppl make out haha to me anyway.i hate sitting for too long to!!!that feels uncomfortable as wel as walking so thers no pleasing my lady garden hahaha.my nans funeral is this tuesday and i'm going to have to try and slyly purch on the end of the pew!!without alarming anyone, everyone is alredy frightend incase it pushes me over the edge and i go into labour!lol.thanks for ur comment chick.xxx

haha i'm too scared to look!!! TMI but DF has looked and hasnt said like :| o my god wat on earth haha not that he wud notice anyway hes a typical man!!aslong as he can see it now and then i think hes just happy that way haha dont say nothing or she'll stop me haha xxx

You will be fine maybe take a small pillow or fleece blanket to sit on?!

good thinking!!i'll take my little cushion with xxx thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"