Anybody else feel like the 2WW is just dragging?

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
I am 9DPO today and when I woke up this morning I thought to myself, that's it? Only 9 days past? I am so sick of waiting and so sick of hearing how everybody just magically is able to fall pregnant within a month or two around me.

When is it my turn? :cry:

Dragging is a good word for it. I was thinking more along the lines of excruciating myself, but dragging definitely applies!! :) I keep seeing messages on these boards of people with similar dpo as me getting BFPs today and I can't help but wonder when it will be my turn. It's so hard to be patient! I have a sister who is the definition of 'fertile myrtle' and I'm just like DUDE, we have similar genetic makeup, it shouldn't be this hard for me!

okay.......ranting done...thanks for reading (and ranting yourself!) :)

At least it's the weekend -- I find it a lot easier on the weekends to stay busy and not obsess as much about it...the days just kinda fly by.

Fingers crossed for you (and me!)!!!!

Seriously though right? It's awful! I find that I am so ornery and it's making the days drag even more so haha. I am so tired of hearing about chicks getting pregnant just like that! It's so hard to be happy for them because it hurts so bad.

It's so hard not to just break down and test but 9DPO is WAY too early to do that. I was thinking maybe I'd wait until next Friday. uggghhhh. I just hope the witch doesn't show, I'm going to be so sad if she does.

I had a miscarriage in October and I thought I would fall pregnant again soon after that but it's been nearly four months now! What's the deal? :(

I do find that the weekends go by faster. So I am glad that it's Friday. Just can't wait to get out of work!

Let me know how things go for you.

Baby dust to both of us as well.

I wish you the very best.

When are you going to test?

Well...my neuroses kicked in a few days ago and I've been testing since 9dpo...all negative, of course. Don't know why I waste the tests! I wasn't on BC the first year we were married and never had a period, but I would occasionally do HPTs just to be safe and they were always negative. I guess in a way I'm kind of prepared for negatives, since that's all I've seen. I recently started getting regular again, and I know I should just be grateful for that and the fact that I ovulated on my own.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage....how awful. I had one at 8 weeks a few years ago....the whole thing was awful circumstances/accident, but it was still sooo hard. I can't even imagine how much harder it is for you.

I'm going to try really hard not to test this weekend. I figure the longer I can hold out the better. On Monday I'll be 14dpo, so it would at least KIND OF make sense to test then. We'll see. Power to you if you can hold out until next Friday!! Holy cow that would be amazing! Though I've heard rumors that some women don't get positive HPTs until upwards of 20dpo (insert scream of terror here)...knowing me that'll be my luck!! lol

Fingers crossed!!! I'll be checking back here for updates!

Girls, i know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm 7 or 8 DPO today and have been testing every day since 6 DPO- ALL NEGATIVES. I was just SURE about this month because I BD'd every single day. I'm starting to lose hope even though I know it's too early. My BB's have been sore every day except today they feel like the soreness is wearing off a little bit. I'm so bummed out because I just KNOW AF is gonna come and i'm gonna have to do this for a whole other month :( I need some kind of motivation and pick me up because the last part of this week is HORRIBLE! Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->