Anybody Else frightened and trying to get past First Trimester

trying2bamom

Reaction score
I am just going day by day hoping everything is going to be ok with my :baby: but every twinge I'm scared..lol. I know it's crazy, but this is my very first pregnancy and me and DB have been trying for over 2 years so I'm just counting the days until 2nd trimester.

I am very excited, any body else feel this way?

I know that after first trimester things can still happen I just know from reading and people that miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies etc mostly occur in first trimester

Try to relax :)
I definitely had that fear in both of my pregnancies, but most of the time it's ok (even the statistics on miscarriage include women who miscarry so early they never even know they were pregnant)

but yes! Try to relax and rest and just keep yourself as healthy as possible!
H&H 9 months! And congratulations on finally getting your BFP!

Yes :( so paranoid all of the time. I have never made it to the second trimester so I will be overjoyed if I do. X

Yes :( so paranoid all of the time. I have never made it to the second trimester so I will be overjoyed if I do. X

Fingers crossed you make it through as well. I can only imagine the anxiety you're going through.

Try to relax :)
I definitely had that fear in both of my pregnancies, but most of the time it's ok (even the statistics on miscarriage include women who miscarry so early they never even know they were pregnant)

but yes! Try to relax and rest and just keep yourself as healthy as possible!
H&H 9 months! And congratulations on finally getting your BFP!

Thanks. I am definitely trying to relax. Thanks for that information on miscarriages

Find things to do to occupy your time :) that's what I am doing and I will be 12 weeks 3 days tomorrow :)

Anything can happen at any point, and so can nothing xxx Please try to enjoy your first tri.... Its a great time, walking about having a beautiful secret...... :flower:

I am! My last PG ended in miscarriage at 5 weeks days. I'm hoping this one sticks... Can you tell I'm eager though I just got my :bfp:

This will be my rainbow baby. I pray every morning and night that it sticks and all will be well. I will be thrilled if I can get past the 8 week mark. Every twinge sends me to the bathroom. I'm more positive this time than last time but still nervous.

My husband is about to take internet access away from me - I google every little thing or come here to read. While sometimes it is comforting, most of the time I just scare myself more!! We have our first ultrasound on Friday at 7+3. Hopefully, once we see everything is a.o.k., I will be able to relax a little! (...maybe.)

My husband is about to take internet access away from me - I google every little thing or come here to read. While sometimes it is comforting, most of the time I just scare myself more!! We have our first ultrasound on Friday at 7+3. Hopefully, once we see everything is a.o.k., I will be able to relax a little! (...maybe.)

I am the exact same way. I don't tell DB but I am terrified every time I read something, every little twinge it's very frightening. I have my first OB appointment this Thursday.

It is so hard not to obsess over every little thing. Prayers for you as you go to your first appointment! I'm sure everything will be great! :)

Yes It is. I am just itching to get my information from ob on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->