Anybody else in England got their fires lit?

P

princess_vix

Who's had there fire on yet?

I get so excited the first time i put it on makes me so cosy and it's been so damn cold!!!

No fire but i have had the heating on, its off at the moment caz can't afford to have it on all day, will put it on again later ready for the kids bath!! x

I had mine lit in the summer it was so cold here! its definaly on now and the heat has been on 4 times today. Stupid big drafty house!

Iv had it lit since 2pm today!! and just turned the heating on for a top-up!
Its getting cold too fast!!
Xxx

I'm just waiting for hubby to come down and light ours!!! :happydance:

Got my heating on, its fab. I love it when you come in from the cold and its all cosy warm. Christmas is coming!!

i have had my fire on since 1pm and not long turned it off ooppss!!! hope the bill is ok! its just sooo cold

oh had mine on several times today lol its sooo cold and had heating on for top up x

I've had to put mine on tonight because BF was complaining/shivering! My mum had it on a couple of days ago...but we're awaiting a coal delivery and we just had our logs delivered today.

Soooo, the living room is nice and toasty (my face is burning...) and the rest of the house is flipping freezing!

xx

mmmm wish i had a proper coal fire in the winter.

my heating is always bloody on because ive got this stupid climate control so the heating will switch itself on & off to keep the entire house at the temp you set. Its really good technology wise but its a pain in the butt.

we've had our electric fire on too, and the heating, i love the cold weather so cosy :coud9: x x x

we got a real coal fire :) talking of which I best go clear it out and light a new one

I've had our heating on pretty much all day for as long as i can remember now !!

Its so cold :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"