Anybody else just get their BFP? Looking for a bump buddy to share this journey with!

craigbaby

Pregnant (Expecting) - #1
Reaction score
Hi! I am coming over from the TTC forum, just got my BFP yesterday! Very excited! I LOVED all the ladies in my TTC forum, we all quickly became fast friends. Hoping to have that with some pregnant ladies as well! :friends:

CONGRATS to you!!!!! I just moved from TTC over to here as well!!! Found out Monday.

happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Congrars to you! I found out last week so you're not too far behind. H&h 9 months! :)

Congrats! I found out last week as well and will be 5 wks tomorrow (first pregnancy). Glad to find some other ladies around the same stage. :)

Me! I'm 10dpo and got 3 faint positives today :) My dd is 14 months and I'm still breastfeeding. A little scared as I've had 3 miscarriages in the past. Congratulations!

If your do in September there's a September thread. Click the September link in my signature. They also have a October thread out there. Congrats all!!!

Yep! Got mine on the 30th. Going to my confirmation appt tomorrow :happydance:

Congratulations, h and h 9 mo to everyone.

I got my bfp yesterday 5 weeks today. Moved over from wtt.

I wasn't TTC because I already have a 6 month old, but it was confirmed on Monday that I am indeed pregnant! According to my LMP, I'd be about 10 weeks! Any mommies around the same stage?

Yay for so many mommies that are preggo! So excited! I just had my first doctors appointment today and I am exactly 4 weeks :)

Any ladies excited but still nervous:) This is my first pregnancy so I am VERY nervous!

Hey ladies,
I created an October owls group in the pregnancy buddies forum. Would love for any of you to join! Congrats on your pregnancies!:baby:

Yep, both the happiest and most terrified I've ever been in my life! It's my first too and it's such a strange mix of emotions.

I found the due in October thread over under "Pregnancy Groups." It's called October Owls, go over and join in there as well. Lots of great ladies.

Congrats everyone !!! I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant now :) I got my BFP on feb 4th.. super excited :D

We are bump buddies! I m also 4 weeks, 3 days!! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 mo!

Thats great. Congrats !!! Feels soo good to have a buddy. This is my first and I am very nervous. I have no idea what to expect :)

We are bump buddies! I m also 4 weeks, 3 days!! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 mo!

Just found out this week were expecting our second bubs.. Congratulations mamas and healthy 9 month to us all.. I'm working my pregnancy out to be 4wks 3 days.. Shocked but excited.. My little one is 16 month on 9th feb xxx

Yay for all the 4 week ladies!! Anybody having any symptoms yet?

I'm 10dpo today & found out yesterday :D H&H 9mths everyone!! :D

heartburn!!! ughhhh hate it. i had it in my last pregnancy but not till much farther along i thought... maybe it is what i'm eating.

i also still have this tickle in my tummy, i don't know how else to describe it but i felt it even when i was in the 2ww. like a flutter, it was what made me have hope that i did get pregnant. maybe its nervousness.

there are my symptoms. anyone else??

I'm too nervous to change my profile from "TTC" to "Expecting," but I got a strong BFP at 12dpo this morning. I'll be confirming with a blood test at the RE on Monday. I'll join up with the October Owls too. The due date calculator says October 16th. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->