Anybody else not really feel pregnant yet?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'll be 5 weeks in a couple of days, however I don't actually feel pregnant yet. I'm very tired a lot of the time and get the odd AF type cramps in my back and uterus but nothing else really. It's crazy because I've got two children already both which I had sickness with but I don't remember when that all kicked in really? I'm booking an 8 week scan like I did for my last pregnancy as that really helped ease my anxiety before the 12 week one. Anybody else feel like this? Xx

I'm 7 weeks 5 days and I don't feel it either... I just feel tired ..but I have a 4 year old and a 22 month old... had a scan and saw heart beat so kinda made it real but I don't feel any different ..... x

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and I don't feel it yet either. With my first baby, I remember feeling the same way and telling my husband I just wish I had some symptoms to ease my mind. Then BAM! I think it was right at 5 or 6 weeks the nausea kicked in and I regretted wishing for it! Haha. So I am patiently waiting to see of that happens again.

Yes! Besides being crazy tired, I feel nothing. Not even the AF type cramping like I usually have during early pregnancy. Sounds weird but I can't wait to get all those symptoms to put my mind at ease!

Hey char. I am also going to be 5 weeks in a few days. I am afraid to post in the first trimester. I also didn't feel pregnant...since the beginning. I was in complete shock when I got the bfp. I hv some minor AF cramps on and off and the main symptom is crazy exhaustion...all day.this is new for me since with my first I had the complete opposite symptom, I had terrible insomnia and felt wired the ENTIRE pregnancy.it was a nightmare!
I wouldn't worry...enjoy the lack of symptoms until it seriously kicks in!
Congrats everyone!

I don't feel anything either!! Maybe a tad more hungry, but that certainly doesn't make me feel pregnant!

What I am starting to feel is miserable. Just crossed 5 weeks. Had some queasiness a week ago and thought it would steadily grow into morning sickness, but so far - nope. Had a lot of af-like cramping, seems to have eased off now. But the bloat is real. As is the exhaustion! So difficult to get through the day when all I want is a looooong nap. This is not what I expected feeling pregnant to be like, not sure if I prefer this to crazy ms or not, but I will be happy to feel like my body is mine again some day!

Thanks so much for all your replies ladies! Wow so I'm really not alone I this then that's bit more reassuring :) it's mad how we just want to feel unwell isn't it? But it's just proof of our little miracles growing inside and that's all we want. Hopefully another week round things might change a tad. I want to be sick!! Haha xxx

I'm almost 15 weeks and don't feel pregnant lol saw a happy and healthy baby on a scan last week!

I didn't feel pregnant until 6 weeks when morning sickness hit me real bad. Now at 10 weeks I still don't really feel pregnant and I still have the morning sickness at times. Guess we won't really feel pregnant until we can feel the little one move! :)

I'm the same... Just with the cramps and fatigue and being hungry all the time. I just want it to feel "real" but I know it will in the next few weeks... But I want it NOW! my impatience is not my friend.

I don't feel it either I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. I'm tired but I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and an 8 month old so nothing new there...

I don't feel it either despite being exhausted and having really sore bbs, I'm sure the scan will make it seem more real.

Yes I think the scan will bring it to home definitely! I actually feel a lot more stretching sort of pains as of this afternoon which is a good sign. Earlier I sneezed and the pain in my lower abdomen was horrid! Xx

I don't feel pregnant at all, and it worries me because I did before. I'm wondering if the symptoms went away or if I've just gotten used to them.

I'm happy to see that some of you who are in the early weeks are having the same AF cramping as I am. I was (still am to be honest) so nervous about this. They are finally not all day long and not as bad. I think I may be getting tender breasts, but it could be soreness from a workout or just my implants acting up.

I am really hoping to feel pregnant (still in shock that I am finally pregnant!) soon but I know I will be anxious until I see that tiny little heartbeat.

I'm happy to see that some of you who are in the early weeks are having the same AF cramping as I am. I was (still am to be honest) so nervous about this. They are finally not all day long and not as bad. I think I may be getting tender breasts, but it could be soreness from a workout or just my implants acting up.

I am really hoping to feel pregnant (still in shock that I am finally pregnant!) soon but I know I will be anxious until I see that tiny little heartbeat.

It is worrying when you feel AF type cramps, but I had them with all my pregnancies throughout the first trimester. You are exactly the same amount of pregnant as me by the way :) 5 weeks Friday!! What's your due date Hun. I worked out on the due date calculator I'm due 1st July, I have a 31 day cycle xx

It is worrying when you feel AF type cramps, but I had them with all my pregnancies throughout the first trimester. You are exactly the same amount of pregnant as me by the way :) 5 weeks Friday!! What's your due date Hun. I worked out on the due date calculator I'm due 1st July, I have a 31 day cycle xx

That's comforting to hear, they seem to pop up more when I eat, or maybe I just notice them on top of a full tummy more. July 1st for me as well! :happydance: bump buddies!

I'm hoping to get in for my first scan between 7-8 weeks. By then would it be a normal abdomen scan or a vaginal one? And it's normal for there to be a heartbeat and everything by then correct? This is my first lol thank goodness for this forum, I have a ton of questions :haha:

I don't feel it either despite being exhausted and having really sore bbs, I'm sure the scan will make it seem more real.

Wow...same here! My bbs were killing me today! So weird...it took weeks for them to even get a little fuller with my first. The exhaustion is kicking my butt! I noticed working out in the morning will help me stay more alert until about noon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->