Anybody else planning already!

Lcg2693

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a first time mummy and Im stressing over everything naturally lol!
I'm making wish lists on every site, went window shopping with my partner the other day. Anyone else so excited they're planning everything even though they arent passed the 12 week mark and they don't know the gender! (I'm not buying things yet tho)

Lol not yet. But this is my 4th baby so not as exciting as the 1st time.
Have fun with it, its such an exciting time.
I will say though, when you go to buy your pram, test them all out, ive gone through 9 prams since having my 1st ( mil bought our 1st pram so i didn't get a choice ) and ive only just managed to get my hands on a pram i love :)

I planned the entire nursery, down to every detail, by about week 12. I was convinced we were having a boy. I was completely thrown through a loop when we found out it's a girl though! I had to start all over at ground zero with the nursery and I'm still figuring it out.

I had also bought a bunch of gender neutral clothes as well as boy clothes that could still work as girl clothes, so I filled the bureau in the nursery with blues, greys, whites, greens, and yellows. After we found out girl, I got really sad that there was no pink in those drawers! So don't do what I did and go on a buying spree unless it is really gender neutral!

I'm planning things to buy already.
I know which travel system and carrier I want. I know I want a winnie the pooh themed nursery no matter the gender. I have my favorite swings and bouncers, etc wish listed on sites.

It's very exciting. I'm already in love with it and it's only the size of a pea I think. I've got most planned too! Everything is saved on my wish lists. I'm going gender neutral up until the end as my partner doesn't want to know the sex, I will but I will know but ill hide all the girl/boy things at my sisters place!

Miss Calais- I was actually going around the baby stores the past weekend with my partner as he was here for the weekend and testing out prams! I've seen one I love but he's telling me to just wait till about 24 weeks because I'll be devastated if I buy one and see a different one I like. What prams/brands should I stay away from? They don't even look comfortable these days most prams look so uncomfortable.

I dont like 3 wheel prams and i dont like prams that have like the pull strings to lay the seat back etc. There's so many different ones and i agree a lot look very uncomfortable.
You can really leave the pram until just before you are due of you want to see what's out then :)

I dont like 3 wheel prams and i dont like prams that have like the pull strings to lay the seat back etc. There's so many different ones and i agree a lot look very uncomfortable.
You can really leave the pram until just before you are due of you want to see what's out then :)

I 100% hate 3 wheeled prams! And I was trying some of the mother care brand as they still look like prams and not just metal poles shoved together with an egg shape on top. The one I seen and pushed around the shop floor is lovely, but we'll see as I'm picky.

Xxx

I'm 29 weeks with my 1st and trying to find a Pram/travel system I love is so difficult plus my partner parents said they would pay for it and I feel rude if I get one that quite expensive so trying to stay under a certain amount. I found one I loved a few weeks back but they are now out of stock and not getting anymore in :(, so it was back to square one and feel like I'm never going to find one haha

Yes I have a secret board on Pinterest already!! Haha. I'm really not sure what pushchair to get though. The one I have for my current youngest is broken so will be going in the bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->