Anybody else showing very early??

oliv

Reaction score
So I'm 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow but look like i did at 5/6 months on my first two!!

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpg
    IMG_2865.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 48
I am 5w 5d. I have been paying attention to my uterus growing. It used to feel like a small ball, now it's going hip to hip. It seems like its pushed things up and I seem very bloated. I worry because I have a history of m/c so we are not telling anyone. I would just cover up but I take my lo swimming and sometimes my mom comes. Can't really cover up there! I also had an iui and haven't confirmed if it's multiples yet.

I was like that but it was bloating, the top of your uterus is still really low, it doesn't start to come up where you can feel it until about 13 weeks! Maybe a couple earlier if you've already had a couple :)

I'm really hoping it's twins

I was obviously pregnant by 6 weeks. It was all bloat but it was literally replaced by bump at about 12/13 weeks and now at 25 weeks i look ready to drop. Definitely only one baby in there but i assume its to do with it being a subsequent prenancy. My stomach just seemed to resume the position from past time :haha:

Yep been showing since at least 8 weeks, am now 12 weeks (third pregnancy) and I am already in maternity clothes can't hide it unless I do my superdry up (which is getting tight)

Yep been showing since at least 8 weeks, am now 12 weeks (third pregnancy) and I am already in maternity clothes can't hide it unless I do my superdry up (which is getting tight)

I'm wearing my baggy super dry in that pic!!

oliv...Just noticed....your last lo was born 2 months before my first (and only) one.

Talia12...I felt my uterus way down low, east to tell because of my csection scar. I feel it getting bigger and bigger. Maybe it's bloat above that.

It's so hard because last pg I only gained 22 lbs. If I am already seeing things getting bigger at 6 weeks I can see that going above 22lbs this time.

I looked massive with my second and third, nothing really with fourth. But I'm going to get out the looser clothing because I feel terribly bloated already.

oliv...Just noticed....your last lo was born 2 months before my first (and only) one.

Talia12...I felt my uterus way down low, east to tell because of my csection scar. I feel it getting bigger and bigger. Maybe it's bloat above that.

It's so hard because last pg I only gained 22 lbs. If I am already seeing things getting bigger at 6 weeks I can see that going above 22lbs this time.

Yeah mine was bloat, then a combination of bloat and uterus pushing it up, now it's mostly bump. When I was about 13 weeks I was in a&e for a UTI and the doc felt the top of my uterus which was still down really low, kind of like top of pubic area.

I am 8 weeks and already showing a lot, so its getting impossible to hide the pregnancy from coworkers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->