anybody else think time drags?

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
So im only CD5 today. Im going to do SMEP this month and have OPK's and cough medicine at the ready. I know what to do and when to do it but cant do it because im not in fertile period yet. Ugh I just sit abd think about it too much which makes each day feel longer

I know what you mean. We just want things to happen NOW. Maybe try (as hard as you can) to focus your attention on something else for the meantime.
I know how I get, focusing on if im going to ovulate, if I did ovulate then symptom spotting, how much longer is this going to take, etc. So now I try and focus my energy on ways to eat healthy, and how to lose weight naturally. Im more focused during this dreadful wait on how to make me healthier for baby. GL and lots of :dust:

with my first it was like time was going backwards!! this time I am much busier so it's not so bad xx

My cycles have been ranging from 38-42 days lately!!!! It drives me nuts because it seems like I wait to ovulate for an eternity! Then, I have the maddening 2 WW on top of that. I guess I shouldn't complain because my periods are really painful, and so at least I don't ge them as often as a 28 day cycle woman. Still sucks waiting though. I am CD 3 today, so I'm hoping to keep myself busy this month with other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->