anybody else (Tmi warning)

Mezzanotte

Reaction score
Is anyone else around the same gestation finding that having sex hurts. I think my cervix is still sitting low also it made me cramp a little and when you've had previous miscarriages you worry about any little cramp no matter how non severe it is. Lol Poor baby daddy I made him stop.

You're braver than I am, I'm 4+6 and told dh last night no sex till 10 weeks when I'm sure bun is snuggled deeply. I've also had 3 mcs in d past so there's no way I'm risking it, even though I know it doesn't really have anything to do with it.

I'm not having sex until 13/14 weeks. Not because I think there's any risk, it's just a good excuse to keep DH off me lol!

I do remember with DD though I cramped a little after sex.

x

We've continued as usual since finding out and everything is still perfect with bean. I get a little bit of mild cramping for about 10-15 minutes after, which I might have to use as an excuse to keep him away from me hahah. Granny pants might have to be purchased earlier than planned! xx

Sex has been uncomfortable for me lately. :( I get twinges of pain during. I do feel bad for my sex-starved husband lol, but he's very understanding.

DH and I have continued as usual but since about 2 weeks ago it's been slightly uncomfortable.. the weight pressing down on my stomach hurts so laying on my back is pretty uncomfortable. I get a little crampy also but nothing unusual. :blush:

Sex didn't become painful until after I found out at about 7 weeks. I had cramping and I have a short cervix anyway (so in past sometimes sex could be painful if he went too deep). There were a couple times we had to stop because I started hurting really bad, to the point of crying, and he freaked. Took us weeks to finally be intimate again, and yeah, its still hit or miss because of his fear of hurting me, or pushing on my belly and hurting Pickle (which is very frustrating for me lol).

We've discovered that sex in the "spoon" position works best. Me on top is uncomfortable, it's like I can feel him touching my uterus, lol. Him on top is uncomfortable, the pressure on my belly is uncomfortable, same with me on my belly. But on my side, just perfect, the angle keeps him off my cervix and I'm not aware of baby. You just have to find what works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->