Anybody else "trying, not planning" ?

babifever

Reaction score
TNP= trying not planning: having alot of sex (when desired), not taking any fertility measurements, going with the flow, yet actively desiring to conceive!

just looking for other woman in my position. Still wanting a child just as much as the TTC threads, but taking all of the technicalities out. I suppose its similar to NTNP; but to say I'm not trying is a understatement.

I'm in the same boat as you! I don't like say NTNP either, bc we are def trying!

The only thing I have done is track ovulation days, but just by the 14 day after your period guess work. So who knows if we are close...lol. We just add a few days before and after.

Having sex a lot :) And hoping to make a baby sometime soon. But not getting all crazy with it. Trying to have the fun and relaxing approach and letting nature take it course.

keep me posted. This is our 2nd month trying....supposed to get AF this Friday, hoping she doesn't show!

This our second cycle trying too , let me know what happens Friday

Me too!! Second month!! AF is due in 9 days but hoping she doesn't show.

Not sure when AF is due for me, last month I went from 35 to 30 days. Apparently we dtd last night on my supposed ovulation day. Hopes aren't to high though. I have no expectations. Yet stil hoping for a BFP!

baby dust.

Hey. I am in the same boat as you guys I suppose. We are not planning or charting or anything just DTD when we want (which is more often than it used to be I must say) and hoping something will happen. I have PCOS so just going with the flow as I know it may not happen.
I only had my coil out last week so I don't know where my AF is up to as I have not been having any since being on the Mirena coil.

I have a little girl already who has just turned 2.

Nice to meet you all xx

Hey. I am in the same boat as you guys I suppose. We are not planning or charting or anything just DTD when we want (which is more often than it used to be I must say) and hoping something will happen. I have PCOS so just going with the flow as I know it may not happen.
I only had my coil out last week so I don't know where my AF is up to as I have not been having any since being on the Mirena coil.

I have a little girl already who has just turned 2.

Nice to meet you all xx

welcome

I'm in the same boat. This is our first cycle without any preventing but I'm not charting or anything as I'm trying to go with the flow.

It's so hard not to think about it constantly though. AF is due in 6 days but I'm really hoping she doesn't come...

Good luck everyone!

Hi...I am new here...and also not really preventing but haha definitely trying :)

I have started to track my periods...mainly because they have starting doing weird things...like being very short and very scant....

Hi...I am new here...and also not really preventing but haha definitely trying :)

I have started to track my periods...mainly because they have starting doing weird things...like being very short and very scant....

hey I think just tracking your cycle is still on the going with the flow team. After all you gotta know the length to determine if your late or not, even someone who's preventing and not trying tracks their cycle.........so welcome to the team, Lolz

Will be in the same boat in about a week or so! =D
We've already clearly begun NTNP, just getting frisky LOL. It's a lot of fun, actually.

sometimes I wish my hubby was not so indecisive....he always say it will happen when it happens...but is almost relieved when af shows....although this month has been crazE for me....

I went of the mirena more than a year ago...and had a cp about tree months ago...

And since then ️️hubby say every month ... Let's hope there was not equipment failure...wtf does that mean....

The doc said when he did tests a while ago that I am still ok to conceive although I am 34 and dh is 45... I just think my clock is ticking....and somehow I want to be pg, but am terrified in the same instance...do any of you feel that way too?

Hi ladies,
I think I will join you. My DS is 15 months and I am still breastfeeding a few times a day. I am on another thread with BF Mama's some have conceived while BF. So there is hope.
I was charting, opk temping the works last time. The only thing I was good at was not testing early. Always waited till after AF was due.
This time more relaxed I am tracking cycles and cheap amazon opk. Check if my Lp it is only 10 days now used to be 13 or 14. Possibly the bf.
Looking fwd to getting to know you all.

:dust::dust:

but am terrified in the same instance...do any of you feel that way too?

not terrified of nothing but c-section, lol. I'm super excited and anxious for the entire experience. I hope you get yours soon too hun

I can understand your frustration with dh, maybe you guys should talk. also, what are trees?

Hi! I am new to the whole forum thing.. As you will probably be able to tell lol! But me and my husband have been doing the same thing for a year this month! And for some reason I think I've been pregnant every month since. But this month seems a little different so I have been scouring the Internet to help me along my tww. So hello to everyone and I hope you don't mind if I join. And good luck!

Hi! I am new to the whole forum thing.. As you will probably be able to tell lol! But me and my husband have been doing the same thing for a year this month! And for some reason I think I've been pregnant every month since. But this month seems a little different so I have been scouring the Internet to help me along my tww. So hello to everyone and I hope you don't mind if I join. And good luck!

hey girly! So its been a year? Have yal did any testing, using any fetility treatment just yet? Just being nosey lol

Hey, think this applies to me. I stopped taking BC pill last month and had my withdrawal bleed. Had a really strange cycle with on and off brown spotting 1-2weeks after the withdrawal bleed an ewcm x2 with what felt like ovulation pain at opposite ends of my cycle (1st time 3 days post withdrawal bleed, 2nd time this week). If I had a 28 day cycle AF would be due Sunday. I have downloaded a period tracker app purely because I'd never remember the date of my last period but otherwise I don't temp or use ovulation sticks etc. DS is 3 and I can't remember my cycle being this odd after stopping the pill previously although I did conceive immediately then which ended in mc.
I'm thinking about TTC all of the time but dont want the pressure of temping etc.
D x

Hi girls I think I'm the same, we aren't trying but I would love another little one I have a little boy who is 2 and recently found myself broody and more and more of my friends are pregnant. My hubby would love another (just not yet) but we aren't preventing we DTD around ovulation. (Not really keeping track) and I feel like I'm having symptoms but I no from last time my mind plays tricks lol. I'm due AF in the next couple of days. Xx

I greatly struggle with the concept of NTNP. That's pretty much what OH and I decided to do, but mentally, I can't get over thinking "Okay, I got my period this day, which means I'll ovulate this day, and so we'll have to get frisky these days." To me, that's not really "not planning" haha, but I can't help it. But we are trying to not plan, just sort of TNP as you described.

We're brand new to this process - I just stopped birth control on Sunday and got my period yesterday, so as soon as this period is over, we'll be officially trying. Or "not trying." It's confusing haha.

Hi. I'm the same. Although I refuse to say tnp, ntnp, wtt, or ttc. With my lb I went over crazy ttc. Took over a year with so much stress and heartache, self doubt and missary. I refuse to get so bad again. I don't want to go through that ever again. We would love to complete our family, we are not on any contraception and hopefully my body will work. (have pcos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"