Anybody else watching 'embarrising teenage bodies'?

P

princess_vix

Anyone else watching this series?
It's on every day at 9 this week.
It's interesting in some ways but does anyone else think sometime it goes a bit OTT?

Like last night we had to watch one girl have lipo,and with my morning sickness and that i just threw right up!!!!

But other than that quite interesting!!!!

:hug:

i've been watching it. i found that girl with the lipo ridiculous tbh. when told that if she had more kids her belly might get the same again, she was like, no i'm not gona, i hate my belly too much. well never say never. and then she said she was worried that she'll have a big scar. erm, make your mind up!! do you want a flabby tummy tht you dont like (which tbh wasnt that bad) or do you want a scar and a flat tummy??

Yeah right...And what happens if she decides she does want more kids...it's just going to happen again!!!!

Plus that girl with the tongue ring...bleurghhhhh!!!

Hiya ive been watching this as well watched yesterdays and the day before xx

omg the thing witht he tongue ring, i couldnt watch! either tomorrow's or fridays is all about teenage mums and stuff, which should be good

I wanna watch it but programmes like that always bring me down physcologically.

im watchin it and i find it well interesting but sick aswell

xx

I don't think its OTT atall, I think its fantastic!
So many teens sit at home worrying if its normal to have spots here or so and so there etc and this programe gets into the nitty gritty bits of it all! Its reality really, and prepares you for the worst that could happen to you one day
I love it! And am deffinantly watching it tonight:)
xxx

I guess your right..just i didn't really want to watch the lipo suxtion tbh lol!!

lol my OH said it puts him off sex watching things like that. so i made him watch it!!!!

lol my OH said it puts him off sex watching things like that. so i made him watch it!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ive been watching it on demand. why would u go on the programe tho! shammed! id rather go o my doctor in private

i always think that, they say they're too embarassed to go to their doc. but they'll go on nationaltelly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->