anybody else wtt #2?

:hi: Me. Hopefully early next year. I'm hoping for a VBAC this time.

We will be ttc a brother or sister in October this year! Lincoln is 13 months now so he will be at least 2 3/4 years old. I didnt want a big age gap but my partner was concerned that owe had number 2 too early then I maybe wouldnt cope so we compromised as Lincoln will be nearer nursery age!

Hi! We are hoping to ttc asap too! as soon as I can convince dh, although we have decided for #2, we haven't pinned down dates... I'd like to now but dh wants to wait a little bit. and tbh it would be nice to go back to work for a little bit first and boost the savings, and I need to figure out how long I'd need to be back to get mat leave again too... I'm so excited though. I keep trying to convince dh the sooner the better!

Me!! were thinking ttc in may. im so nervous about LO as he is my whole world and has my complete attention but he will be old enough to help me get things for bubba which will help him feel involved.
the other thing that absolutely terrifies me is goin thru labour again. my last one was 60ish hours resulting in emergency c section! sorry for the long reply lol x

would you have to have a c section next time around? xx

im really not sure! i would love a VBAC but i wouldnt want to go thru all that labour again to end up with another c section. its so difficult!
i am going to have a labour review soon as i feel im not completely over LO birth x

We are WTT no2, hoping to TTC in April-May :happydance:

I always feel bad when I read people are planning more than us, saving up properly etc. Maybe I'm selfishly impatient but I can't see me getting past September. Things won't be perfect financially then and we won't have a 10 year plan but we will get by and move somewhere bigger in our own time.

...it's just reading all these anxious waiters....some waiting for another 3 years makes me question myself and whether I'm planning too early! argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->