anybody experienced/experiencing this?

1209ttc

Reaction score
hi everybody!:D
i was due my af today and she hasn't arrived just yet, i noticed stretch marks on my bum yesterday there purple little ones but on both cheeks! today i noticed a couple on my back/hip i also went to put on jeans this morning and they were strangling my waist! that much i was dancing about trying to do the bottoms eventually managed to get them fasened lol. 20mins later i had to undo them and had marks were they had been sitting:( .. also my bra i had a sore shoulder and had a look and my strap had made a red mark (never has my bra been to small for me) i tested today on cb digi ang got a not pregnant. if it would be better i can post a pic of the stretch marks on my back/hip so you's know what im talking about, i dont know how to put pics on as I'm new to this site??

Hi Hun,
Didnt wanna read and run... I have experianced this.. but hope you get some more replys and anwsers.. :flower:
Maybe test again 2mro with fmu... FX x

Hi thanks for not reading and running. And i just tested again with a cheapie, i dont know if i can see another line though. sat looking up on google images. could you tell me how i can put a picture up on here and i will try put it up to get others opinions on it? baby dust to you hun x

upload your pic to photobucket then copy and paste the code that starts and ends with [ img ] [/ img ] :)

Hi Yes... if you go onto post repy.... then down a lil onto Manage attachments .. click that and then click the file you wanna upload then clcick upload and then it should apear.. hopefully lol..x

Hi thank you. I can see a line:D just tested again b/c was really needing a pee and got a faint, im trying to get a better photo of the test!:D x

its a thin line, i will upload just going to open an account thing with photobucket hun x

thin faint line not to far from the control line! can anyone else see it?? x

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 44
:D:D I will take another tomorrow and then go to the doctors to confirm friday! im soo excited! x

BIG update. got a more clear bfp tonight:D thank you all for your opinions on it. guess you's were right;) x

Yup deffo pregnant x Congrats! Is this your first baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->