Anybody experiencing the same or some advice here please?

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
Hey guys! Okay so Iam 11 dpo. I dont want to test yet until Iam late for AF. I tested once it was BFN. So Iam trying to hold off and not get my hopes up! But the past couple of days Ive had cramp like symptoms its more like pulling in my lower abdomen, I have never had these before AF either. Some discharge. I also feel tried last night I fell asleep at about 8:45-9 and that is WAYYY early for me. I could also take a nap during the day but I try and not to. That is extra weird consdiering it is so nice out to. Any advice or anyone experiencing the same symptoms?

Oh and I also forgot to add that Iam peeing alot. And not drinking that much to have to go this much!

I'm at 11 dpo too. Last night I got a couple pulling, pinchy feelings but they only lasted a couple hours. I usually have horrible cramps before af that never go away they just linger but this time around they are different and definetley come and go. I have a really good feeling but I just dont want to jinx myself. I also have been peeing like crazy!!!:dohh: My boobs feel strange not so much painful but I cant describe it really, just weird, and my lack of pms symptoms is insane for the last 5 cycles a week before :witch: comes I'm feeling horrible not this time though, I actually feel great! I swear if that :witch: shows up she really got me good this month, way to trick someone you old hag!!!

HappyLadyBug,

Yeah the pully and pinchy feelings in my belly come and go. It is not the normal cramps I get. I hope Iam not phsycing myself out. I dont have any of that extreame pain in my boobs just really sore more sore than usual. Iam not on the edge either I usually get like that before AF arrives. I hope that this is my month and yours to! Keep me updated!

Oh and I forgot to add the dreams I have been having they are so freakin weird I dont even know what to think, I wrote them down in my journal. Usually before af probably a good idea to stay away from me but I also am in such a good mood! I really hope this is it for us, I'll keep you updated and you keep me updated ok??:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->