Anybody get BFP and NOT have sore boobs as a symptom?

madeline36

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am TTC #1, on third month of actively trying. I am at 12DPO and have been tracking my symptoms (in a fairly neurotic way, I might add).

I tested yesterday morning with FRER and BFN. I know it is early.

However, I have a lot of symptoms (see below) that could be prego symptoms, but I don't really have sore boobs. They are slightly tender when I lay on them, itch on occasion, but nothing else.

Did anybody get BFP where sore boobs did not come on right away?

I know that symptoms don't promise a BFP, but I'm trying to decide if I should be hopeful. Here are my symptoms of recent:

Exhausted- had to nap yesterday, and am at airport right now contemplating a nap ( I am laying down typing, that is how tired I am).

Odd insomnia (might explain tiredness), where I can't sleep past 4:30 am.

Gas on both ends. I am not a burper usually ,but sure am these past 3 days

Creamy CM, copious at times, scant at others. However every day there is CM in undies in a clear way and at least once I feel like AF came or a I peed my pants

Ongoing intermittent nausea followed by intense hunger. When I eat I can't eat as much, but I have to eat "now"

Feeling sort of clumsy and just not all together. Kind of mentally listless too.

I had cramping in uterine/ovary area about 6-7 DPO with some very, very light and brief spotting on 7 or 8 DPO.

Just wishing I had a crystal ball.

Aunt flow due in 1.5 days (I always start by 9:30 am), and I don't feel AF coming, but sometimes I don't get PMS until the night before.

Just wondering if I'm out because Boobs don't hurt!

Hi :flower: I didn't get sore boobs with my first at all, the only time I got sore was when my milk came in that was it. But this pregnancy I'm in agony with them, even the wind is hurting them lol its really the only main symptom I've had.

Wish you all the best and hope you get your bfp :flower:

When I was pregnant with DS, I had NO symptoms in the beginning. I got some nausea from weeks 6-8, major food aversions from 6 weeks - 15/16 weeks, and pains starting in 2nd trimester. A couple things did change in the beginning, but I thought nothing of any of it at the time: my ring didn't fit anymore and it was leaving some type of rash or something on my finger, and out of nowhere, 2 days before getting my BFP, the cartilage of my ear starting pouring out blood. Very strange lol.

But yeah, I never had sore boobs or anything like that. Good luck, hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks Mummy2 and xxlove. It's reassuring to know that not all pregnancies cause sore boobs. I see it as a symptom so much it makes me question everything unless I have them.
I think if they got sore I'd just assume it meant BFP, which isn't good either, so I think the bottom line is that I just WANT something to tell me for sure that I am prego or not. TWW is very hard!!! It is a long time :)

I love hearing all the odd an typical symptoms people have. Just shows me that no two pregos are alike.

Good luck ladies!

oh and other symptoms I have are difficulty thermo regulating and weird taste in my mouth (like metallic cough syrup).

last night in bed I was literally goose bumps and chills from waist up, and hot legs with a feeling of puffy toes (had to stick my foot out from covers just to fall asleep). hahaha- my body is WEIRD. Prego or not, weird things are happening.

Ok, gotta go eat something. Nausea is hitting, followed by hunger pangs. I just had a snack 1.5 hrs ago...

when I got my bfp I was on medications so honestly I don't know if i had symptoms or not. But I do know I didn't have sore breasts till 2-3 weeks later after I got my bfp

With both of my daughters I had zero symptoms. So I don't look too closely at symptoms as a prediction of pregnancy.

thanks ladies! Hoping for BFP this month. Again, it is reassurring that boobs are not the 'tell all' sign :) I guess the only sign really is that BFP on the HPT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->