Anybody get the Nintendo Wii?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Trying to get a wireless controller but having a job!

Managed to reserve one in Argos although not my closest & worried I'll get there an they don't have it after I reserved it there was a none stock notice! I will go nuts if I spend on a taxi an its not there!

We had a nightmare too hun. We wanted to get another 2 so we could play 4 players. Got one at our local computor shop but the other one was from Argos. Good luck, hope you get it :D

I got my Wii after being on a waiting list. But didnt realise they had a seperate waiting list for the controllers. Was no problem though I grabbed the Yellow Pages and phoned so Ididnt have to hunt round, and GAME (who I called first) said no worries they had hundreds. Iwarn you though to get another controller and nunchuck your looking at £50 and most games will require you to have the nunchuck.

Ooo cool beanie!

What games have you guys got?

We have teh sports one & the wii 8 games but he managed to get it without the controller (they had none but had the game grr)! I want the monkey balls & Wario game until they release the 2 mario games! Happy feet is appealing too :oops: :lol:

Cat I rang GAME they said 'maybe' tomorrow!

Just worried I'll get into Argos & its not actually there as I'm going to have to taxi it there! :?

Wobs I think you will really like Rayman, Ihave it and its cool. Plus we have Red Steel and Call of Duty at the mo as well as Wii sports obv.

Can you not ring and reserve with Argos and pay over the phone?

Apparantly I have a res. number just hoping it is there as they are not answering their bloody phones :o

I have the classic controller & nunchuck

Do I need another nunchuck - I got the impression it wasn't for many games but maybe for the likes of boxing etc which I won't be buying I'm a big kid :lol:

One site I looked at have the Rayman & controller for £65 they had same deal for monkey balls but out of stock :( Although would like to get a hold of one now :D

Wobbles said:
Apparantly I have a res. number just hoping it is there as they are not answering their bloody phones :o

I have the classic controller & nunchuck

Do I need another nunchuck - I got the impression it wasn't for many games but maybe for the likes of boxing etc which I won't be buying I'm a big kid :lol:

One site I looked at have the Rayman & controller for £65 they had same deal for monkey balls but out of stock :( Although would like to get a hold of one now :D

Well so far every game I have played requires the nunchuck. Rayman is better than Monkey Balls BTW I know someone with that who was really disappointed.

:? Eek Ill have to find where it tells you which game requires what!

So the Ryaman needs the wand (as I call it) & the nunchuck?

Yup you can get 'classic controllers' which are designed for playing your old snes and stuff games on. You get the standard Wiimote with is what looks like a TV remote control which is your normal Wii controller and then the Nunchuck add on. and yeah Rayman requires this.

I have one of each!

Monkey balls need the nunchuck?

Crikey it hits near £100 for a game, nunchuck AND wireless wand :?

I am sooooo envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :oops: I wanted one too, but OH said it is not possible at the moment.

But I always thought you buy it and you have all hardware you need. It seems that you have to buy everything extra?!

no did not get one they look werid its it no cheaper to get it home delivery for a fiver rather than a taxi ?

Not if I want it now !! :lol: But I didn't go anyway!

Not really anything to do with it - Can't have multiplayer games at the moment!!

GAME got stock - The guys put me back the wireless, nunchuck & rayman on your recommendation Cat (an the guys) :yipee:

Bad me I know but one last spree :twisted:

A year of budgeting to come 8-[

lol, since weve been as bad as each other, we can suffer together through budgeting :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->