Anybody had their usually regular cycles go completely wrong?!

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm TTC my third starting at the end of this year. I've never had trouble conceiving I've been so lucky. My DS1 was conceived our second month of trying, and DS2 was actually completely unplanned so I never 'TTC' with him at all.

My cycles are always (and I mean since age 15 and I'm now 33) 29-31 days long. I literally never change from this and when on the pill etc they always bounce straight back to normal when I come off it. Presently I've not been on contraception for ages and my cycles are normal but then last month I had a 27 day cycle with strange spotting after it, and this month I've come on after 21 days with odd sporting before it.

I have no idea what's going on and it's very unusual for me. Makes me concerned for TTC later this year..... :(

It's so annoying isn't it?! Not that I've had perfect cycles, 29-35 days long, but never really swaying from this, suddenly last month was 46 days (totally convinced myself there was a happy accident) and now I'm cramping, swollen sore boobs and emotional major pmt symptoms, but think I'm only CD 20 ?!!!! Wtf is going on!!! Starting to worry me too, won't be trying for a while yet but hate being this wonky in case it's something wrong.

Have you been stressed lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->