Anybody have a Renault megane??

mumandco

Reaction score
Random question I know but how big is the boot?? Lol

I have a scenic - don't know if thats relevant sorry - the boot is massive tho. Sorry if that's no help :wacko:

I looooove the scenic but no garages near us are selling any loads of meganes buy no scenics :(

the ones with the bum have a largish boot big enough for a double buggy

i have a new 3door megane.our pram doesnt fit in it as the boot opening is to small!were going to have to take the parcel shelf out to get it in

The car I have now (volkswagon polo) we had to take the parcel shelf out to fit our single pram in,we manage to fit our double pram in (iCandy pear) but have to have the sat units in the back of the car with the boys! It really isn't big enough for us! Think I'm going to wait and see if any scenics come up I think it would be perfect for us! Scared about driving it though it's like a bus compared to my little polo lol

The car I have now (volkswagon polo) we had to take the parcel shelf out to fit our single pram in,we manage to fit our double pram in (iCandy pear) but have to have the sat units in the back of the car with the boys! It really isn't big enough for us! Think I'm going to wait and see if any scenics come up I think it would be perfect for us! Scared about driving it though it's like a bus compared to my little polo lol

scenics are definitely great family cars, the underfoot storage in the back and the way the seats fold down is really useful. And you can fit loads in the boot too.

it'll feel massive at first but you'll be ok after 5 mins:thumbup: i think they 'look' bigger iykwim.

good luck, hope you manage to find 1 :flower:

ETA and you feel higher than most small cars too hehe

i have to take the parcel shelf off for my big pram,but my buggy fits fine with it :thumbup:

get the scenic ! its what we have HUGE boot! fits 3 car seats (depends on the car seat tho) loads of foot space and storage under all the seats etc etc .. also don't buy from a garage! .. MASSIVE rip off unless u want a brand new car or have a huge budget don't bother lol you certainly wont get ure moneys worth, you would be best off shopping around on auto trader or something and buying independently :) x

Hubby has the new Megane and the pram fits in fine. His is a 5 door and I have his old 3 door clio and I find the pram fits fine in that too!

I have a 2002 Megane and the boot is HUGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"