Anybody have brown cm? Should I be worried?

I'm so sorry that you're stuck in this situation with no definitive answer yet. That is the worst part, the not knowing! I hope everything is okay!

Hi Ricschick, I'm so sorry you are going through this! I hope you have a happy outcome and I have everything crossed for you.
Are you still getting symptoms?
If it's of any help I had on/off spotting/bleeding, brown pink red with all three of my children. I also had a miscarriage but the difference between the bleeds with my children and my miscarriage was it started as spotting, brown, but progressed to proper bleeding and pain and didn't slow down. My symptoms disappeared literally overnight as well. I had an early scan which showed five weeks (I was meant to be 8 weeks but my dates weren't off, whereas your ov date is) but they also said the heartbeat was unusually slow. So I think from this I knew what was about to happen. You haven't been told anything like this I'm assuming, and you say it's lessened which is good, when is your next scan? I hope you are ok x

Thank you. I'm tired and my boobs still hurt although not as much as they did. I'm just so confused and your right the waiting and not knowing is the worst.
Next scan will be on the 18th April and it couldn't come sooner.

Is there any way they will put it forward for you? If you call and explain the spotting turned into bleeding but has calmed down they may do it sooner? If the epau won't directly perhaps your GP or midwife could send you instead?
It's good you still have symptoms but remember that there aren't any averages as such and so it's ok if they do lessen or if they disappear too, it doesn't necessarily mean anything awful x

Been waiting for a update gd luck on your scan today open everything is ok x

Right I've had my scan and still none the wiser! 😟 The sac has had significant growth she said going from 3mm to 10mm and now has a yolk sac but still don't no if it's going to progress into a baby as still couldn't see a hb. Foetal age should have been 7+3 but it's looking more like 6+3 so I have to go back in a week and if there is a hb great if not then looks like a miscarriage. So I'm still in limbo not knowing what the hell is going to happen. Bleeding stopped a week ago now I'm just lightly spotting brown. So that's that.

I'm so sorry. That's so rough. I first went in at 9w3d with this pregnancy, and the embryo measured 7w5d. It caught up to dates mostly, but I'm 26 1/2 weeks along, so it clearly worked out. I really hope yours works out, too. I'm just here to spread some hope, but I definitely went in to my second (and third and fourth) ultrasound preparing for the pregnancy to not be viable. Expect the worst, hope for the best, and I really hope everything is just fine.

Thank you I'm hoping it will catch up and all will be fine come Wednesday but I'm also expecting the worst too. Xx

Ricschick I'm so sorry you are left in this limbo situation. I too have heard situations like xdxxtx above, so I'm keeping everything crossed for you you find yourself seeing a beautiful little heartbeat soon and all is well x

Wow, you have had a rough go. :( I'm so sorry. I hope you are given wonderful news come Wednesday!

How are you feeling, Ricschick? Hope you are ok x

I'm ok felt quite down yesterday as the not knowing is really hard and I'm very tired of it. Feel a bit better today, it's hard not being excited about this pregnancy as I'm scared to be positive or optimistic, I just need to no. Xx

It must be so hard for you, being in limbo like this. I hope you hear positive news, it's this week your scan isn't it? Lots of :hugs: x x

Thanks happycupcake yeah it's on Wednesday at 9.30.
Our 2 year old isn't well today she's got a big I think so she's taken my mind of it. Not long til Wednesday. Spotting has stopped now and I look pregnant 🤰 so fx for good news!!!

These are all good, positive signs! I hope the outcome is good Wednesday. I'm sorry your daughter isn't well, I hope she's ok soon x x

Hi Laura, spotting has pretty much stopped, scan is tomorrow at 9.30. So I will no either way then. X

Ooo sorry hun i thought it was today. Looking good for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"