• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anybody here have PCOS? .. Spotting??

TTCabundle

Reaction score
I have PCOS and miss periods a lot. My last period was the end of July. *Sorry if TMI* Yesterday I wiped and there was some pinkish discharge on the toilet paper, I wiped again and there was a bit of red blood, so I presumed it was my period finally coming. Well, I had nothing after that and today I've woken up and.. no AF!
Does anybody know what this could be? Is it normal with PCOS? Ive looked on google and it comes up with cancer and allsorts of things!*I have health anxiety also so this terrifies me! I just wish AF would come :growlmad: x

:flower:

I have PCOS but have never spotted so I am afraid I can't help, although one day of spotting can be a sign of implantation as well x

Thanks hun!

The pink spotting is back again, thinking it may just be AF taking a while to show her ugly head. Would be brill if it was implantation thought, we've been TTC coming up 5 years now so I've lost all hope of that lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"