Anybody NOT missed the drink?

Baileys!! :dance::dance: my mum and dad had a bottle of that, they offered it me then i said, oh by the way, im pregnant :haha: Lol!
x

Awww! I love Baileys, so much!!
OH has already made it clear he's going to take full advantage of me having to drive everywhere so he can have a drink haha!!

I will get him back when the little baba is born! xxx

Nice thread! Haven't missed it at all over Christmas. Occasionally out for a meal I miss a nice glass of red wine, and we got some lovely bottles sent over from family in Oz at Christmas which I'm making DH save until I can share it next summer :haha: but stopped drinking really whilst ttc so am quite used to it now!

I havent missed drinking at all either. As I feel so rotten most of the time the thought of drinking alcohol, makes me urge even more. I think it is the acidicness that I just dont fancy. But into sparkling water, I am just so thirsty drinking all the time!!
xxx

Hi girls. Not missing it at all! It's all I can do to eat or drink anything at the moment. The old morning sickness is morning, noon and night :sick: Dreading going back to work as I'm a secondary school teacher :( Bleeeeuuuuuuggghhhhh!! xx

awww Lou B, My sickness is also Morning, noon and night, I am not working at the min but I remember in my last pregnancy I used to carry sparkling water with me and dried fruit like those mixes that have dried apples,bananas and sultanas etc in them! they helped me get through the day just sipping and nibbling x

As for the drink, I havent missed it but I have found it difficult explaining to my friends why I am not drinking. I pretended to be on antibiotics the week before xmas, THEN I said I had heartburn from xmas day so didnt wanna drink when We visited friends on Boxing day, I think a couple of my friends are getting suspiciou but I dont wanna tell people untill I have had my next early scan to make sure my bean is growing as it should x

hugs
Nik x x

awww Lou B, My sickness is also Morning, noon and night, I am not working at the min but I remember in my last pregnancy I used to carry sparkling water with me and dried fruit like those mixes that have dried apples,bananas and sultanas etc in them! they helped me get through the day just sipping and nibbling x

As for the drink, I havent missed it but I have found it difficult explaining to my friends why I am not drinking. I pretended to be on antibiotics the week before xmas, THEN I said I had heartburn from xmas day so didnt wanna drink when We visited friends on Boxing day, I think a couple of my friends are getting suspiciou but I dont wanna tell people untill I have had my next early scan to make sure my bean is growing as it should x

hugs
Nik x x

Thanks for the advice! Will try that. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs: xx

not bothered me at all the no drinking,can barely keep my eyes open as it is!
i had a half a shandy on xmas nite,but only drank two mouthfuls of that and i felt guilty doing that,x

No

I have never been a drinker anyway

I do miss soda though

hugs
Nik x x

Thanks for that advice. I might use the antibiotics excuse...

Thankfully it has not bothered me at all! The funny thing is, I was given two bottles of my favourite alcohol for Christmas and I can't touch either until at least next year! But I am so happy to have my little bean inside me that it doesn't bother me at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->