anybody offer anything to help my mr.man out?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
he says he's a bit worried (not overly though) about what happens when you bring the baby home? like what do you do?

i explained in my opinion you just get on with life as normal... including the babyor should i say work life around the baby. have you girlies got any other thoughts/ways to put it to my mr.man that might explain better what to expect to 'do' with a new baby?

xXx

Well the first week will probably be jam packed with friends and family coming to have you run around after them, pester the baby and trash your house!

After that's happened you can just catch up with sleep, get on with life and see to the baby inbetween. Piece of cake!

My baby spends about 19 hours sleeping, 4 hours feeding an hour of being awake. Lucky, I know!

doubt we'll have visitors... nobody knows where we live :lol: appart from grandparents and that's how it will stay :D

he just says he doesn't know what to do with the bits inbetween feeding and baby being asleep, he also keeps saying it'll be like an anti climax... wait so long for baby then when baby here that's it. life is normal. nothingchanges... we just have a baby to include. god knows what we thought would happen when we started talking about babies :lol:

xXx

bring baby home, feed them, change them, go sleep for like hours, in that time you tidy up, do the bottles do any washing.
basically just like that first week or so.
they dont do much as newborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->