Anybody on daily Clexane injections?

Hello picksbaby :wave:
Some bruising is unfortunately inevitable but things you can do to help (you're probably doing it already):
Keep hold of the pinch until you have completely finished and pulled the needle out again, make sure you inject everything in, including the 'air' bubble. I'm not sure whether it's true but some say the air bubble minimises bruising. Even though it's actually more a vacuum bubble rather than an air bubble...

I also shake off the drop from the top of needle that u can see sometimes. I had some really nasty bruises at the beginning, but I dont get any at all. maybe you will find your own way to do it.
petitpas I feel for you still feeling sick, im counting down days till 12 weeks when im hoping to function a bit. I know its not the rule but I need something to aim to.i dont want to complain as im happy if it means pg is progressing but I agree with you, this pg is also very debilitating for me. my scan is in about 1.5 hour. I will let you know. picksbaby I really understand your anxiety, fingers crossed for you dear.

Baby measured 8+5 with a strong hb. we saw little buds and it gave us a little wiggle. :) go clexane go!!!

Hi ladies!
I have had 1 miscarriage. I was recently diagnosed with MTHFR and PAI-1 mutations.
I was put on Clexane (0,4) a couple days ago, my first injection was at 4w + 1d. I'll probably have to take it daily till the birth and maybe even later. It sucks. Hope nothing bad has happened during TWW without injections. When did you start yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->