Anybody OVERDUE for their period?

Hi

I am 3 days late. Latest period was 30 days but that was years ago and was a one off. It's always been 28.
I tested today but was a BFN (I used a cheap pregnancy test, I did it this afternoon and I had drank lots of water before.
Was going to test again in the morning with the cheap one and then if still no AF in a couple of days il get a clearblue digital.
My nipples have been sore and iv felt a bit sick in the mornings. Also iv had really low cramps (but not like pre AF ones). The day my AF was due I had brown discharge then have had it on and off since but just when wiping. Had a few pinkish spots today but then nothing.
So confused!

I was the exact same way and kept getting negatives after almost four months I got my positive :). Good luck! Hoping you get your positive !! :)

2 days late and tested bfn until last month I was never late. Last month I ovulated a week late and came on a week late. This month I ovulated on time so where is af?

I am 7 days over-due and got my second negative this morning (the first about 4 days ago). I've never ever been this late EVER! Still hoping for my positive soon!:kiss:

Hi

I am 3 days late. Latest period was 30 days but that was years ago and was a one off. It's always been 28.
I tested today but was a BFN (I used a cheap pregnancy test, I did it this afternoon and I had drank lots of water before.
Was going to test again in the morning with the cheap one and then if still no AF in a couple of days il get a clearblue digital.
My nipples have been sore and iv felt a bit sick in the mornings. Also iv had really low cramps (but not like pre AF ones). The day my AF was due I had brown discharge then have had it on and off since but just when wiping. Had a few pinkish spots today but then nothing.
So confused!

Well, I woke this morning with slight period pains, went to take a test anyway but just as I went to do it AF came full on!

I can really relate to this post!

I just got back from the doctor. I had a blood draw. I will find out tomorrow morning whether it's positive.

I haven't had a period since May 1st. I generally run 24-26 days, so I'm pretty late! I'm never late! All HPT's are bfN!

How late for your period are you? 10-12 days
Have you tested? Yes
When did you last test? This AM HPT bfn, Doc blood draw this afternoon.
When do you plan on testing again? Depends on what the Doc says!
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? I have been a moody brawd for a few weeks now. I've had cramps for the last 2 days... Other than that, it's just been little weird things here and there that I can explain away. No giant red flags or signs, unfortunately!

You know, we'd been TTC for several mos. But, a couple of months ago I decided to give it a rest because I was just getting stressed and down on myself. I thought if I saw one more BFN I was going to lose it! Well, my DH told me on Monday -"Hey, you're late!" I had to go check the calendar, and sure enough- I'm late! "FINALLY!" I thought. Now after all these HPT's are bfNNN, but STILL no AF- I'm so confused!

It really sucks to be teetering with these results. AND if I'm NOT, then what's going on with me?? If I AM- why is my hCG too low to register on HPT? Either way, I'm worried...

I wish all of you who can relate the best of luck! Keep your fingers crossed for me too.

I'm 9-10 days late and got a :bfn: on May 30th and June 2nd.

I'm so frustrated!! All these :bfn: and AF is nowhere to be found. I wish I would just get a BFP or AF already so this can be over..

I wasn't even trying this month, I was so happy when it came out of nowhere but now I just don't know.

How late for your period are you? 9-10 days
Have you tested? Yes
When did you last test? June 2nd
When do you plan on testing again? June 9th
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? Stomach ache in the middle of the night and hungry in the morning, very sleepy, lost 10 lbs, and very vivid dreams.

im 5 days late
ive never been late before like ever ever
before coming off the pill i had a very strict 28 day cycle then when i came off the pill in may last year my cycles changed to 24-25 days

so my period was due on sunday i started testing a few days before i was due all BFN the day i was due i got a faint positive on a frer then the next day BFN

been testing every day since and ive had all BFN and 1 extremly faint cheapie ebay test

im going to wait untill sunday before testing again

ive been having on off cramps for the past few weeks and my boobs are slightly achey sometimes which were early symptoms for me when i was pregnant with my daughter

feel so frustrated that i dont know whats going on especially since ive never been late before so testing again on sunday and wether i get a BFN or BFP im going to the doctors on monday for a blood test to see whats actually happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->