Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

TacoTime

Reaction score
I am 37 years old, have one beautiful 19 months old boy and am TTC #2. I had a MC (7.5 weeks) on Sept 30 and have once cycle since then. I'm not sure if my cycles are messed up but I think I will be ov'ing around Nov 19. Anybody else in a similar timeframe???? Would love the company!

I'm due to Ov about then. Would love to keep you company :) I have a 2.5 year old boy and also TTC#2 this cycle.

Sorry to hear about your MC. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

:dust:

Oh i should o around then too.
Second cycle ttc after m/c in august at 18 weeks
Got opk digital and fertility gel to try this month.
Fx we get our bfp this cycle

I will be ovulating around then as well! My dh and I are ttc #1 and this will be technically our first month, because last month we decided to try in the middle of my cycle so I'm not sure if we BD at the right time. This time around I am using the clearblue digital ovulation kit. I'm excited!! :)

Yay! Fingers crossed for everyone to get their :bfp:

I started opks and charting last month to track where I'm at.

Sorry to hear of your loss bundle4me :( Sending lots of sticky bean vibes your way.

:dust:

Sorry to hear about your MC.

I will be ovulating on November 18th plus/minus a day. We are currently trying to conceive #2. We have a 2 year old daughter.

Good Luck to all you ladies.

Thank you ladies, let's make this a lucky thread xxx

Anyone else with clear blue digital opk what time of the day will you test?

I'm just using cheapie sticks for opk but I think I read somewhere the best times to test are like 10am - 8pm as this is when the hormone is strongest? Could be wrong though.

Fab thank you, i wasn't sure if it was fmu

Yeah, opks are sort of like opposite to HPTs in that you don't go for the FMU and you need that line to be as dark or darker than the control (if using the sticks - not digi), where as any line counts as positive with a HPT.

Last month I found that afternoon / evening showed up the best results.

Fab thank you, i wasn't sure if it was fmu

Yeah, opks are sort of like opposite to HPTs in that you don't go for the FMU and you need that line to be as dark or darker than the control (if using the sticks - not digi), where as any line counts as positive with a HPT.

Last month I found that afternoon / evening showed up the best results.

Thank you. Will try 11am then 11 and 3pm closer to o day

I'm using the clear blue digital opk as well. According to the instructions, you are suppose to use the first pee after 8 hours of sleep.

I am 37 years old, have one beautiful 19 months old boy and am TTC #2. I had a MC (7.5 weeks) on Sept 30 and have once cycle since then. I'm not sure if my cycles are messed up but I think I will be ov'ing around Nov 19. Anybody else in a similar timeframe???? Would love the company!

Taco, I am so sorry about your mc. This month should be a normal cycle for you. FX for this cycle! :dust:

Oh i should o around then too.
Second cycle ttc after m/c in august at 18 weeks
Got opk digital and fertility gel to try this month.
Fx we get our bfp this cycle

Bundle, so sorry about your mc. Which gel are you using? FX for this month! :dust:

I'm set to O sometime between 21-23. Each month my cycle is a little different so it's always tricky. I'm on cd 4 right now. Do you mind if I jump in with you? :flower:

Hi wifey, thank you. Its called balance activ fertility gel not sure how good it is but im giving it a shot :thumbup:

Hows everyone going? Next week can't come quick enough in my opinion!:coffee:

I'm close to you, I'm due to O on the 21st. This is only our second cycle trying, though, and I haven't fully learned my cycle after going off bc in October, so who knows when I'll really O.

I should be due to O around the 21st to 24th. Large stretch as I started acupuncture last month and it moved up my O date, so I'm suspecting this month could be the same. This will be cycle 7 for us TTC #1. Hoping this one is it as we'll be taking a break until about March if not! Good luck and fx for everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->