Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

I'm 10dpo, tested both today and yesterday, :bfn: both times. I'm hoping I'm just testing to early. I have had zero symptoms though, and I'm using cheapie tests from the Dollar Tree. I ordered a bunch of Wondfo tests last night on Amazon, they'll be here tomorrow, but I'm pretty much feeling like I'm out this cycle.

Trying really hard to not be bummed, but I'm super excited to see all the ladies with :bfp:s in this thread!!

Still sending loads of :dust: to you all still waiting. I hope that witch doesnt show and you get those bfps even if they are a little later than expected.

x

Ragamuffin: :yippie: I am SO excited for you! You were even thinking you were out, what a wonderful surprise! :happydance:

Congrats as well to GSM and Bundle4me :yippie:

This is such an amazing thread! Santa must be reading it :thumbup:

Bundle4me: I still think it is a good sign that you are three days late. Hang in there, sending you good baby vibes!

I want to test so badly now!!

:dust:

More dust to everyone!!

Wow, so many BFPs! What an awesome thread! Congrats everyone, and I hope there are more to come!

Congratulations gsm, bundle4me and Ragamuffin!! Awesome! Good luck and tonnes of :dust: to those still left to test!

Congrats Raggamuffin & Bundle!!!! Yay for more :bfp: definitely a lucky thread here :happydance:

Wishing everyone with their BFP's a sticky bean and happy & healthy 9 months :kiss::hugs::yellow:

:dust::dust::dust:

CONGRATS 2 everyone and their BFP!!!! I'm so happy 4 u all. I'm so excited 2 test now. This is going 2 be a wonderful Christmas w/ all these BFP's. Good Luck 2 everyone and wish me luck on this journey. We've been TTC since Aug 2012 and I really feel lucky this month. Baby Dust is in the air! :)

CONGRATS 2 everyone and their BFP!!!! I'm so happy 4 u all. I'm so excited 2 test now. This is going 2 be a wonderful Christmas w/ all these BFP's. Good Luck 2 everyone and wish me luck on this journey. We've been TTC since Aug 2012 and I really feel lucky this month. Baby Dust is in the air! :)

Baby dust to you, Wmelon! When will you test?

Hey! haven't posted in a while, just wanted to add i got my BFP tonight on an equate cheapie and a FRER 10 minutes later! So excited for all of us!! and baby dust to all who haven't gotten theirs yet! FX for you!

Baby dust to you, Wmelon! When will you test?

I think I will start Wed (8dpo). That might be too early, but we will see. I have detected all my pregnancies early but having the misfortune of 2 chemicals still leaves room 4 error. I ate lots of yams w/ brown sugar and marshmallows on Thanksgiving. Let's hope that was enough 2 keep my bun sticky, lol!

Hey! haven't posted in a while, just wanted to add i got my BFP tonight on an equate cheapie and a FRER 10 minutes later! So excited for all of us!! and baby dust to all who haven't gotten theirs yet! FX for you!

Congratulations! :happydance:

Congratulations mommastalk!! Good luck wmelon! :D :dust:

Yay congrats to the latest BFP's!! Lots of babies for next August!

Man, I am symptom spotting like a crazy lady today. I have wind, but it's strangely high in my abdomen, almost like it's under my ribs. I'm also pretty crampy, and I had almost a stabbing pain in my abdomen this morning. I'm thirsty like crazy, and I thought I felt come cm come out (I first panicked because I thought it was AF) but there's nothing there, not even a spot of blood.

However, I can explain away everything - wind and stomach could be caused by the pizza I had for dinner, thirsty is because it's really dry here, and cm because AF is on her way. Harrumph.

Well, AF showed up this morning - earlier than I expected. I think I was 10 or 11 dpo. I'm also not sure if I did ovulate this cycle as my temps were all over the place. Congrats to everyone with little beans - hope they are all sticky!

And babydust to the rest of us. I'm going to take a break from this site as I am feeling a little disheartened now. (plus crampy, and bloated, and full of zits..., poor me).

Congrats again - I am happy so many people will have August babies!

Well, AF showed up this morning - earlier than I expected. I think I was 10 or 11 dpo. I'm also not sure if I did ovulate this cycle as my temps were all over the place. Congrats to everyone with little beans - hope they are all sticky!

And babydust to the rest of us. I'm going to take a break from this site as I am feeling a little disheartened now. (plus crampy, and bloated, and full of zits..., poor me).

Congrats again - I am happy so many people will have August babies!

Oh TacoTime, I know it can be so disheartening! I am sending you hugs. I actually felt so sad and frustrated that I stopped trying over the summer. I stopped charting and reminding DH of the time. I had to take some time away. I may not know exactly how you feel (because I am not you) but I have a lot of similar feelings every month when I am disappointed yet again. So I hope you enjoy your holidays and your time off from the site (not sure if you will read this) and I look forward to seeing you again later. There is always next cycle!

I have a feeling that I am out this month as well. I am just two days away from af, my boobs are more sore than they have been in a long time, I am getting a cold sore (haven't had one in years) and I am inexplicably more thirsty than normal...BUT I just don't *feel* it this month. I don't think this is my month but I suppose I am still in the running until the witch cackles.

I start clomid this cycle and we have an appointment with the fertility doc in a week so if not this month, hopefully soon soon soon. It's all I am asking Santa for this year *beam*

Well AF showed up this morning. I knew she was coming because last night I started getting terrible cramps, and I always always get cramps the day before my period. So I wasn't the least bit surprised when I woke up with AF.

It also came two days earlier than I expected, which means I had a shorter cycle and probably Ov'd earlier, so I most likely just plain missed it. Now I have no idea what the hell my cycles are going to be doing.

Also last night my pet bird died. I came home and saw his seed dish was empty, so I fed him, but he wouldn't eat. He pecked at it for a moment and then flew away. He was hopping around his cage normally, so I figured everything was fine, but then three hours later, he was gone. It's pretty much a huge bummer to have that happen, and then get AF about 10 hours later. I already started crying at my desk once today, but luckily nobody is around yet.

Hey all :) I ovulated on the 29th I think but don't know for sure :/ I had a mc on Nov 14th so idk but for the past couple days I have had weird itchy nipples/ sore boobs again,feeling hungry, and sick. This is my third mc and idk if I want to be pg this quickly BC the doctors told me to wait six months but we just so happen to have sex during the supposedly ovulation time frame. Any advice??can I hear stories about getting pg right after mc or getting pg after third mc in a row, actually mine was in a six month period :/. Thanks sweet ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->