Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

I got my BFP on Monday! Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I hope you get your BFP! Congrats to everyone who already got their BFP!!! :)

:dust:

I got my BFP on Monday! Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I hope you get your BFP! Congrats to everyone who already got their BFP!!! :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS Ahughes!! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!!!

This was a strange cycle. I have been temping and charting for two years now. I am usually like clockwork...cramps at the same time, period comes without delay, etc. Except this cycle.

I ended up testing because at 16dpo, two days after my period "started", it was still more like spotting and less like af (very unusual for me) and my temps hadn't gone down. They usually go down the first day af comes. Well, yesterday af finally got heavy at the end of the day but my temp was still up this morning. Tomorrow I will be 18dpo or cd5 (I think? Can't tell if it actually started at 13dpo or 14dpo because it was spotty) I hope my temp goes down because this is really not normal for me. My hpt at 16dpo was :bfn: and af is super heavy now so I am pretty sure that I am not pregnant.

So weird!

Sooooo on to the next cycle. I started clomid yesterday...FX for everyone waiting for their rainbow!!

I will be o around the 18th! I'm getting my iud (paragaurd) out on Friday does anyone know if this will mess up my cycle ?? Or is it possible to get my BFP this month?! Sticky bean vibes sent to all you ladies!!!

OMG!!!! I forgot I posted on here Dec. 4th about weird itcgy nipple lol. Well I was right my in stint didn't fail me bc I believe it was Dec. The 6th at 8 dpo I got the fainnest of faint line :) now I'm at 14 dpo and doing fine so far!! No cramping or spotting like last times with the MCs. I lost them at this exact time so.I'm extra nervous today but still feeling everything plus some :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141212_064435_675.jpg
    IMG_20141212_064435_675.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
https://opk1 need some help..is this positive? Control line is s slightly darker. . Showed rightness away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->