Anybody ovulating between now and halloween!?

fairycat

Reaction score
I was supposed to O on halloween, but got a positive OPK tonight, a couple days early. If you're due to O, join me!

This is my first month back in the tww since my d&c in August. In a way I'm relaxed about it from a testing standpoint, but I'm freaking out at the thought of being pregnant again. Hoping for a rainbow! I need people to symptom spot and test with. I probably won't be testing until I'm due for AF. At least I'm going to try to wait. I tested super duper early and got a positive at 8dpo last time, and that was stressful in itself. No more early testing for me, but would love to watch everyone else's!!

Maybe me! I have been ovulating around CD18 normally, and tomorrow I will be on CD16. I just started maca this month (a low dose, though) and some info I've come across says that it can cause you to ovulate a little earlier than usual, so I'm hoping that's the case. Even if it isn't, I should get a positive OPK by this weekend.

I'd love to chat and symptom-spot with you. :)

Yay! The more the merrier! Pardon my ignorance - I've never heard of maca, what does that do?

It is supposed to help regulate hormones. It is some sort of Peruvian super food that assists fertility. I'm only taking a little. Considering that I didn't get a positive OPK today, I'm guessing that is wasn't enough to impact my cycle much. Hoping I get a positive by CD18 at least.

Gotcha. Well I hope it helps out this month for you in other ways! It's amazing all these foods and herbs, etc that help us in different areas. Wish we all could go back to ancient medicine, instead of what it's become today.

I *may* ovulate by Halloween, I think I'm having a anovulatory cycle due to the amount of ewcm I have been getting for the past 2 weeks!!! I've got tender breasts as well which I normally don't get till the day after ovulation. This is my 2nd cycle after a d&c in august and I ovulate on cd25 last month and I'm currently on cd24

I hope you O dinky! I had an anovulatory cycle last month, and they are so frustrating and exhausting. I hope your body gets back to normal, like now.

I am having pretty intense O pain this evening, it's definitely happening. I've been spotting here and there everyday since AF ended, I'm kinda worried about it.

Hi ladies, may I join?

I think I ovulated Tuesday (CD 23) for me. My cycles are always long and complicated. Even my doctors almost mis-timed it. They saw my surge going up on CD 14, had me do an IUI on CD 15, checked my levels on CD 20 and said I never ovulated and that my levels were still rising, so they had me come back in CD 22 for second IUI and I really think I felt O happen the next day.

So crazy how our bodies work. I think this is the biggest reason hubby and I have trouble conceiving. Hopefully we can test Nov 10th.

I ovulated yesterday, on CD 23! I am testing November 11th (with a blood draw at the clinic)...I need people to keep me from testing before that, as trigger can give you false positives!

Glad to have you ladies! Lets keep each other sane. I need someone to keep me from testing early too. Baby dust to all!

1 dpo and my boobs are finally sore! Since my d&c in August, I haven't gotten the sore boobs at all. Hoping this means good things for my hormones.

Hi fairycat, according to my chart I am 2dpo today. Not sure how reliable my chart is tho due to only starting temping on cd20. I could of ovulated cd20 but there's no temp before to confirm it! Plus my other fertility signs probably to suggest that my charts correct. If there's no bfp then next cycle will be easier to understand with charting from the start :) so we are the same dpo. I have tender boobs too :)

One other thing I have noticed today is I've got a lot of twitching in my lower tummy! Feels like when one of my girls were kicking when I was pregnant :) I know it's not that lol must be my intestines or something but it's twitching like mad!

Dinky, I am on a medicated cycle (menopur/ovidrel) but I too felt loads of twitches and twinges.... And on day of O I was in loads of pain. It was actually nice though because at least then I know it's real , haha maybe I'm crazy.

I had a pretty painful O too. I'm glad to have cycle buddies! I haven't had any twinges or flutters or anything, but I have felt "full" in that region - probably still irritated from O'ing. 2 dpo today and woke up a touch crampy, it's probably gas.

I'm a little concerned this cycle...for the past year my boobs would always get sore right after ovulation up until the day of AF. I think I ovulated Tuesday and I still don't feel a thing. They aren't sore at all! I wonder if I O'd and if I did, do you think this being my first medicated cycle has something to do with it?

Hope, I think the medicine does change the way we feel. I think we have to get use to like the way our symptoms are on meds vs natural because I think the two can be completely different.

All prior months, I thought I felt every single pregnancy symptom there was and it always turned out to be a bfn. So who knows, maybe not feeling much of anything is going to be a bfp! LOL

You never know Hope, this change could be your BFP! My pregnancy boobs were completely different than my post O sore boobs anyway, so I don't think the soreness means much - it's just a change in hormones. Occasionally I'll get a cycle where I don't have it, but it's few and far between these days.

All prior months, I thought I felt every single pregnancy symptom there was and it always turned out to be a bfn. So who knows, maybe not feeling much of anything is going to be a bfp! LOL

I really hope it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"