Anybody ovulating between now and halloween!?

Hope I normally get sore bbs straight after o until af too. But this cycle I've had them from cd13 and I didn't o until cd24! Not sure what's going off with me either

Hello, jumping in here :) think Ive ovulated the last couple days. Not 100% as I had the coil out on 17th, then a 3 day bleed. Been crampy the last couple days which would time about right with the bleed for ovulation cramps. Will wait and see what the next few weeks brings! Goodluck everybody :)

Good luck Catherine! As annoying as the tww is, it's exciting when you have people sharing it with you!

I'm not sure I have ovulated now, my cm had gone creamy and I had a temp drop this morning so no ovulation is showing on my calender :( I'm also getting a cramps so I think she is on her way!

I either ovulated yesterday or today! I got my Ovidrel shot on CD20 this Thursday. Lower abdomen pain last night. Praying this is our month! 5th round of clomid at 150mg. Went to the RE for my first appointment, and he discovered that I had a 22mm follicle and my body had not ovulated yet, so he did a trigger shot. Blood test next Friday. Pretty excited! Femara and monitoring with trigger shot next. Good luck to you!

I either ovulated yesterday or today! I got my Ovidrel shot on CD20 this Thursday. Lower abdomen pain last night. Praying this is our month! 5th round of clomid at 150mg. Went to the RE for my first appointment, and he discovered that I had a 22mm follicle and my body had not ovulated yet, so he did a trigger shot. Blood test next Friday. Pretty excited! Femara and monitoring with trigger shot next. Good luck to you!

I took the trigger shot on Monday and ovulated Wednesday :) cd 23. Good luck!

Can I join :wave: I have gotten my positive opk so ovulation should be here any day now. Fingers crossed this is your month ladies x

Good luck Blakesmummy!

5 dpo here now and not much to report.

Good luck Blakesmummy!

5 dpo here now and not much to report.

5dpo here too....anything I am experiencing I am sure is because of the estrogen patches/progesterone cream they put me on in the 2ww.

I'm thinking I have my dpo wrong, I think I am really 4 dpo. I use an app that tells me and it counts my dpo from the day of my positive OPK, but that's not right. The tender boobs started the day after, so I'm going with that. 4 dpo today.

Ugh. I still have not ovulated. I'm on CD21 now and super frustrated. :(

Im cramping on and off. Got a niggling pain last 2 days on the left low ish down. One of my nipples is very sensitive today too. CM is watery with white bits in it. Not sure when I ovulated though, I *think* between 27th-30th as was cramping then. Cycles off as just had mirena removed so not sure where I am! Fingers crossed for everyone :)

Ff put my crosshairs back on so still 6dpo :)

Got my +opk yesterday and cramping last night, haven't got the temps going up yet so hopefully they will tomorrow x

Hello ladies. Jumping on this thread, ive been lurking. I'm Currently 7dpo feeling a bit pants. I've had a headache the past two days and slight nausea, also feeling like AF is round the corner. this is first cycle trying to conceive baby #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->