Anybody ovulating between now and halloween!?

I see it too, good luck!

I have a bad stomach today, diarrhea and crampy. Convinced af is trying to start but now putting cramps down to upset stomach. Im the only one in the house with upset stomach so hoping its a sign as apparently you can get it in early pregnancy! Feeling sicky too.

Testing again in the morning lol.

Good luck Catherine!! Hopefully feeling sick is a good sign!

Af is here for me :-( my cycles messed up from the coil obviously.

Goodluck to all of you :)

Tested, but not with FMU and I didn't have to pee much so I dipped. It was negative. Beginning to think I got an evap as I looked at my "positive" test and the line is thinner than the control. FRER fail. I'll test again either tomorrow or in a couple days with FMU and when I actually have to go. I was impatient lol

Have you got a pic fairycat? Here's mine from today

attachment.jpeg

Tested, but not with FMU and I didn't have to pee much so I dipped. It was negative. Beginning to think I got an evap as I looked at my "positive" test and the line is thinner than the control. FRER fail. I'll test again either tomorrow or in a couple days with FMU and when I actually have to go. I was impatient lol

I've been hearing so much about how people are unhappy with the FRERs....is it one of the new ones with the curved handles?

Yes, it's a curved handle one. I should've known better! Only reason I bought a couple more today was because I wanted to see if there was any progression on the same test. Grr.

dinky - I don't have a pic from today, all there is was a shadow that I couldn't make out if it was the line or where the line is supposed to pool. The one from yesterday is darker, but the line is half as thin as the control. The line did show up in the time frame, but I still vote that it wasn't a true positive. I'm so confused. I should've listened to my doctor and not tested until I miss a period. lol

Maybe wait a few days to test again? I know it's hard. Trust me, I am struggling! But I just feel like at least if I find out at the end and it's a bad result, I can move on that much quicker instead of disappointed a dozen times. This is my first cycle where I'm determined to make it till 14dpo

Yeah, I'm going to test again in a day or two, it's still early. I told myself I'd wait til 14dpo, but obviously that didn't happen lol

So my other FRER might've accidentally slipped out of it's packaging and made it's way into my cup. Oops. This time I actually had to go pee. That one had the faintfaint line too. I don't know what to think anymore.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
Looks like the beginning of a bfp to me!!

I think I'm out. Had a really bad ibs flare up which normally happens before af plus I've had some ewcm mixed in with really dark brown blood and a bit of pink spotting! Convinced af will be here tomorrow :(

Sorry dinky :( I was so hoping to be cycle buddies if we both got a bfp.

I'm still hesitant with my test. I really hope you're right!

The progesterone supplements are making me a grumbly mess tonight. just plain emotional and irritable.

My test went from seemingly positive to lighter, to 2 negatives. Cramping last night and bright red blood today, so I'm out.

My test went from seemingly positive to lighter, to 2 negatives. Cramping last night and bright red blood today, so I'm out.

Sorry to read that fairy cat. I'm not feeling too confident myself. Today I started getting all my usual pms symptoms achy back and cramps like Aunt Flo is just ready for her appearance. :shrug:

Sorry babybambi :( I was hoping we'd all have more luck than this.

Sorry fairycat! I hope you have better luck this cycle! I go for my test tomorrow. Feeling really anxious. Although, I am very grateful that I can get a blood test and just know for sure one way or another instead of other cycles where I spent staring at the lines too. At the same time though, theres a lot more money on the line doing it this way lol..fertility is expensiveeeee. This cycle cost about 5k, luckily my insurance picked it up, but most insurances don't.

Good luck 1nce! It's crazy how much you have to pay to try and conceive a child. Thank goodness for insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->