Anybody testing 9/3/14?

@babifever I'm 11dpo. Omg I just noticed that lol. I'm beyond shocked I haven't peed on a hundred hpts now hahahahahahaha I guess I've been waiting for blood results.
@anagee only things I got going on is lots of cm tons of gas I can't get full and if I do it doesn't last long and it my ovaries have this weird pain off and on like somebody is pinching or squeezing them. It kind of hurts. Only last a few sec tho each time

@babifever I'm 11dpo. Omg I just noticed that lol. I'm beyond shocked I haven't peed on a hundred hpts now hahahahahahaha I guess I've been waiting for blood results.
@anagee only things I got going on is lots of cm tons of gas I can't get full and if I do it doesn't last long and it my ovaries have this weird pain off and on like somebody is pinching or squeezing them. It kind of hurts. Only last a few sec tho each time

so the bleed results are going to reveal pregnancy?

@babifever no they should just reveal if I actually ovulated this cycle on the clomid but I've read really high numbers sometimes indicate pregnancy. I just feel if I don't know if I actually Od there is no need to test yet

@babifever no they should just reveal if I actually ovulated this cycle on the clomid but I've read really high numbers sometimes indicate pregnancy. I just feel if I don't know if I actually Od there is no need to test yet

okay that makes sense. So is this something recurring, will they check your level each cycle until your pregnant?

@babifever I don't think so. They usually just check your levels until they find a dose that works for you

genesismarie Funny how time goes by faster when you do not think about it too much...
When are you officially testing?

Me: CD6 today. Bleeding stopped already. on the advice of my doc I will start testing for ov on cd 8-17. According to doc i have to BD every day within the range to see if we get lucky and catch an eggy :) lol

Got results back from doc this morning I did O and today I'm 12dpo so I had planned to test today but I may not

genesismarie yay!! :) Omg how exciting! I would be poas like now. you have some will power girl!

Exactly what babifever said! lol

Lol I just got home from work ladies. You guys sound like babe he wants me to test too

So hoping you get your bfp!!! I'm just sitting here thinking to myself, that I really hopes this happens soon for us. Dont know how much can take of month after month of disappointment. Trying to stay positive!!! FX for you Genesis

@babifever thanks hun. I'm super nervous now may just wait on af. Don't wait to be disappointed by a bfn and the guessing and wondering if it accurate until af shows then I'm really down. So ik what you me hun. Just remember there is a rainbow around every corner

@babifever thanks hun. I'm super nervous now may just wait on af. Don't wait to be disappointed by a bfn and the guessing and wondering if it accurate until af shows then I'm really down. So ik what you me hun. Just remember there is a rainbow around every corner

trust me I can dig it. I was thinking the same. Test once AF is late.

@babifever i may run to walmart with babe who knows. I'll keep you ladies updated tho

@babifever i may run to walmart with babe who knows. I'll keep you ladies updated tho

okay, I also know it is very tempting, ha ha. Kept us posted. Any idea what exact day you o? When is the witch do?

I O'd on the 19th I believe. Got pos opk cd14&15 so counting cd 16 as 1dpo. Today cd 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->