Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Cycle day 7 here, so far I've took two temps at 97.46 then 97.24, both at same time. I'm so nervous, I just hope and pray I'm ovulating.

I've been crampy and extremely windy since O. It's like my digestive system went for a loop lol. I can't remember if these are progesterone symptoms or not. I'm usually like this around af time. Like yesterday I wanted chocolate when my tummy was hurting. That was weird to me because I only want chocolate around af

lol funny how silly things like specific cravings let us know that af is around the corner. :haha:

Yes last month I was craving sweets around af and I just knew I was out. Sometimes that's signs suck lol

Good morning ladies. This is my Wednesday day test :) I see a line. Still faint. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20141022_080408.jpg
    IMG_20141022_080408.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm sorry I don't see anything but you can count me out because I never can tell with these test strips. If you see it, go with it girly. Wishing you the best.

Thank you. Ugh I think I do but then I don't. I must have horrible line eye.

I won't be testing again until I get definite signs that point to pregnancy.

Anyways,

I'm feeling pretty tired and sore again today. Spotting stopped, starting to think the spotting was due to my PCOS. Who knows. I'm actually pretty calm about this cycle.

Any updates from you girls?

So I just got some heartbreaking news. The doc suspects my 2 ear old has arthritis in her knee. I'm really heartbroken :( Sorry I just ad to vent to someone...

Hey ladies. So I'm no longer ttc and no longer with my fiancée. We dtd around ovulation so I'm waiting this cycle out. Af due on November first. If I see af I will be calling doc and canceling last round of clomid.

Hey ladies. So I'm no longer ttc and no longer with my fiancée. We dtd around ovulation so I'm waiting this cycle out. Af due on November first. If I see af I will be calling doc and canceling last round of clomid.

awwwwwwwwl what in the world happen?? I'm sorry. Are you okay.

I'm okay as I can be right now. Thanks for asking. Like really thank you. That means a lot. I rather not discuss what happened. But I will say I'm better off

I'm okay as I can be right now. Thanks for asking. Like really thank you. That means a lot. I rather not discuss what happened. But I will say I'm better off

okay hun will you can message me anytime :)

things will get better

genesismarie I'm sorry hun, but your right sometimes we are better off. I really hope you are okay, you know you could message us anytime.

AF got me this weekend. :( So its back to a new cycle for me. PCOS is making my periods wacky but doesn't it always.... lol

How about you? Any news?

Hey ladies!!!
Thanks for the support me and my fiancée/ex fiancée are trying to work it out. We really love each other and are going to try to work things out and makes some changes for the better of our relationship. I think I'm 9dpo today O'd on cd 15 cd 24 today. After due by Sunday. Idk why but I've been feeling uncomfortably fat lol it's not bloating my stomach just feels so freak fat and it makes me uncomfortable when laying down or walking have no idea what's that about. I had the strongest urge to text my fiancée this afternoon and tell him I think we should buy some hpts it was like a sudden thought/urge/daydream that was weird too cause I don't like to test early and had no urge to last cycle

@ang aww man AF got Ya..... Wishes for this cycle hun. U still taking metformin? I'm not out of laziness....

@gen I hope things work out with you guys....and you get your bfp.

@afm just got back from Florida for my lol bros baby shower. Its a baby girl due next month. CD13 here you guys can click on my chart below

genesismarie I'm glad to hear you and him want to work it out :) Hopefully we see you bfp announcement soon girl!

babifever, awe congrats to your little brother! Yes I am still taking Metphormin, yuck. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->