Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Hey ladies!!
How is everyone today?
Happy Halloween!!!
I just wanted to see if you ladies could help me out. I got pos opk cd 14 (10/17) by the next day at five pm my opk was negative so I counted cd 16 (10/19) as 1dpo and I right to say af is due tomorrow (11/01)?

I'm not an expert. I can assume there's no guarantee. But, if you were positive cd 14 you could have o'd anywhere from 1-3 days from the positive...right? So give or take that 3 days. Putting you at cd17. Then they say o usually occurs 14 before mc. So add 14 days to cycle day 17 (10/20 I would expect it by Nov 2nd. But again not sure because every o day is not 14 before mc. And if I'm correct pos opk only indicates hormone not actual day within 12-48 hours. Pretty much your prediction is about the same. What was your previous cycle length?

My previous cycle length was 29 days on first round of clomid. But I got two pos opks that cycle didn't go neg until cd 16 that cycle so that would out o at cd 17 right? I was confused as what to even call cd 1 this cycle cause I started at 11pm but I figured if I didn't wake up that night I would have count the next day cd 1 so that's what I did. Hope that makes sense lol. It was technically 28days because I woke up at 11pm to go to bathroom and she was there but I counted the next day as cd 1. Doing that might have through off my whole count lol

Also I just checked my ovia app for reference and it's out my o date last cycle cd 16 with a 13 day lp and this cycle cd 15 if I would start today it would be another 13 day lp

If your cycle started on cd 28 then it def was a 28 day cycle girly lol. Did your doctors confirm you were ovulating with the clomid?

it seems like checking your opk, cm and temping is the best way to confirmation. I'm only doing cm and temping. But maybe you should try temping and cm this next cycle (if you don't get your BFP).

Well it's 4pm here in Cali just got home from work did the q tip test came out clean. Don't want to go get a hpt but can't see doc until after Monday ugh why must my body be so cruel

That's a good sign ...... I hope it works out for you girl. How do you feel, any changes?

I feel pretty normal actually but I didn't get symptoms with my son until I was two months.

I got a another rise this morning. Now Fertility Diary and Fertility Friend have me ovulating at CD 19 (a day after my bday, lol). Making me DPO 3 today. I'm feeling really confident and we didn't miss any days, although we never miss anydays before I even knew for sure. I also decided if I don't get BFP this round we will break for a little bit. TTC is like a job. I really need to put some major focus into my diet with my having diabetes. Hows everyone?

I'm thinking its about time we change the title of this thread, lol?

Well af got me this morning. 29 days cycle. I'm done I seriously need a real break like a year maybe. I can't keep putting my life on hold for ttc. And I can't keep going through the depression

Well af got me this morning. 29 days cycle. I'm done I seriously need a real break like a year maybe. I can't keep putting my life on hold for ttc. And I can't keep going through the depression

I can completely understand

I'm sorry AF got you girl. Maybe a break is something you need. TTC is a hard process. You have my number if you ever want to text to vent. :hugs:

Hello ladies. How are you guys today?

Well as for me today marks the 10th day of AF. -_- My boobs are sore, I've been cramping its a little ridiculous. lol aaaaah. this needs to be over already. "(

Well as for me today marks the 10th day of AF. -_- My boobs are sore, I've been cramping its a little ridiculous. lol aaaaah. this needs to be over already. "(

wow 10 days! Is this normal?

My PCOS makes me have crazy cycles. But I don't recall ever getting a 10 day cycle... Um. Should I be worried? TMI I'm bleeding A LOT and with lots of clots too...

My PCOS makes me have crazy cycles. But I don't recall ever getting a 10 day cycle... Um. Should I be worried? TMI I'm bleeding A LOT and with lots of clots too...

if its abnormal maybe you should call your doctor

I mean I should be glad AF showed up on it's own. I don't know if I should worry though. Ugh. lol

I mean I should be glad AF showed up on it's own. I don't know if I should worry though. Ugh. lol

lol well you know you condition and body girl. You are probably fine

I probably am fine but still freaks me out to see so much blood and i'm supposed to be done with AF by now. Guess its another waky cycle. I will cal my doc t make sure everything is fine, just some type of re assurance.

I probably am fine but still freaks me out to see so much blood and i'm supposed to be done with AF by now. Guess its another waky cycle. I will cal my doc t make sure everything is fine, just some type of re assurance.

tru

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->