Anybody testing 9/3/14?

hello girls! How are you all doing?

Got a rise today ladies. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

Congrats on your raise!

I think you should get a clear head and not get your hopes up or get your hopes down either .... Could be implantation happening.

As for me CD 12 today. Still bleeding, not as bad, but still happening .... Ahh.

Hello Babi! I'm doing fine, AF stopped Thursday so I'm just waiting till next AF shows up. Lol

How are you?

Hey ladies
I'm doing okay as well. No Clomid this cycle currently planning a move and trying get a new car and find a job I really want. I'm actually doing pretty good lol so glad not to be stressing. Not ttc at the moment. Me ex are still in contact and trying to work it out with some distance in between us. But we are not going to make a decision on continuing the Clomid unless we get really stable in our relationship and finances. And if we don't work well that'd be okay too I guess. I'm just simply going with the flow

It was getting super quiet here lol so I started charting my 2ww, you can catch up with my world here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2252015-babifevers-2ww-cycle-3-a.html

glad to hear y'all are ok, was getting worried :-]

genesismarie,

Glad to hear your okay! :) It's better if you do wait if the circumstances are still not perfect to ttc..

I'm in my TWW officially, lol taking a relaxed approach this time around. After a 14 day AF, I need these 2 weeks of hell. lol

Hey yall. Hows it going, please fill me in???

afm: Blood/urine came back positive for microalbuminurea (kidney malfunction, could be earlier stage of kidney failure or kidney disease). So I have to do a 24 hour urine collection on Friday. Glucose levels went from 7.4 to 9.0 since this June. So my diabetes has worsened. I'm so fearful right now about my kidneys and possibly not being able to have another child. I'm praying for the best right now. Will see my doc this sat, hopefully she will explain my situation better and review my abdominal, pelvic and transvaginal ultra sound. I have a pap smear scheduled on Dec 5 and a renal ultrasound scheduled on Dec 12. Ultimately I will have to change my diet in order to live and start back exercising. I also need to lose weight. Will keep you guys in loop. Hugs.

babifever,

So sorry hun. I would advise you to take care of your health to maximize the possibilities of having another child. Not only for that though but for your child and hubby. If you need anything, to talk outside of here shoot me an e-mail [email protected] or text if you need anything 9152017345. Sending you lots of hugs:hugs:

Abdominal ultrasound came back normal for everything, accept liver was undetermined. So they gave me a blood test to check liver functioning. Pelvic/ultrasound was normal besides 2 small fibroids in the body of the uterus, largest measuring 1.5 cm. There is also a small amount of free cul-de-sac fluid which is within physiologic limits......my doctor was super short about discussing the results and when asked could any of this cause fertility issues she said NO. Yet when I search the internet, I read it can. I'm going to consult with my gyn on Friday. Still in the air about everything. I also got a call that I have to submit the 24 hr urine sample to confirm Microalbuminurea AGAIN. Apparently after I submitted it over the weekend based on their instructions, weekend submissions are not accepted. That pissed me off in it self. Does anybody know anything about fibroids?

babifever,

Hey girl! :)

i'm stuck in this cycle, already CD 39 / 14 DPO and still no sign of AF. -_-

How are you!

Look up I gave a update :)

wow cd39, any good symptoms? Girl.i stopped taking that metiformin. You know mine was for diabetes. But still don't trust all the side effects and hoping I can maintain healthier blood sugar levels with diet and exercise. With this kidney scare I decided against it, too many case were it leads to kidney failure itself. I would like to give my body a chance before I go to medication....

babifever,

Oh man I'm sorry your going though all of this girl. Um, sounds ike your doc was just brushing you off. I think Anything can affect fertility but it is a good idea to talk to your OBGYN about these issues affecting your fertility.

I had blood work done yesterday to check if hormone levels have stabilized since Sep. Going with the endocrinologist on the 15th of this month :) I already lost 10+ pounds just for being on Metformin so I hope it is doing something positive for me

babifever,

Oh man I'm sorry your going though all of this girl. Um, sounds ike your doc was just brushing you off. I think Anything can affect fertility but it is a good idea to talk to your OBGYN about these issues affecting your fertility.

I had blood work done yesterday to check if hormone levels have stabilized since Sep. Going with the endocrinologist on the 15th of this month :) I already lost 10+ pounds just for being on Metformin so I hope it is doing something positive for me

yes I believe you about metformin. It will probably do what it needs to go for you. Its a little different with diabetes, I'm expected to take it long term. Question, how were you diagnosed with PCOS. Do you use Medicaid right now?

Oh yeah . It has different effects on a person with PCOS than diabetes. Well he took one good look at my symptoms, which included, unexplained weight gain, no AF for months at times, he did look at my neck (as it ad a dark color to it if that makes sense to you) and did labs that confirmed my testosterone is higher tha it should be as well as an unbalanced LH and FSH ratio. you could also have cysts present but it is not always the case.

Yes Medicaid has covered this for me, but depending on the insurance you have through medicaid you might need authorization. I did but they approved it.

Ask your OBGYN for a referral, but I would call your insurance to see what the requirements are to see an endocrinologist.

So what all has Medicaid covered to help you with infertility???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->