Anybody testing 9/3/14?

babifever,

not completely accurate. lol The only reason for my infertility is my PCOS so they are helping me manage the PCOS. The only thing they did not cover were the labs but other than that 100% covered.

Oh okay I get it. I suppose sense PCOS is a condition, its not necessarily for infertility....cause I know Medicaid ain't trying to help folks get pregnant lol. Should I ask my doc to test me for PCOS or that something they would imply

babifever, lol I know right! lol

Um, I would tell your doctor that for the past year or so your period has become erratic, and you sense there is something hormonally wrong. Tell him/her that upon doing some research you came across PCOS, and you see a lot of similarities between women who have PCOS and your self. Mention the fact that your Diabetes can be a factor wich can cause PCOS. (Tell em your body hair grows a lot quicker than before as it can be a sign too) lol

Doc appt got cancelled for Friday so I go Monday, Dec 8th. Wiil let you know how it goes.

Okay yeah let me know. I hope you get better news tha. You have been getting girl :)

genesismarie, Hi stranger!

I'm good working on a new cycle after 45 CD.

How are you?

Just left my gyn appt. I luv luv my doctor. She was thorough, took her time and very informative. I also seen a nutritionist today. So she wants me to take the metformin as prescribed! She said it will be beneficial for getting pregnant as well as controlling my blood sugars. She tested ne for pcos and thyroids. So I should know something in 4 days. She said if my blood sugars are regulated, and I'm not pregnant in 6 months, they will do more internal testing and a sperm analysis. She said that bbt is okay l, but I need to start using ovulation predictors. She said the change in cycles could be do too the fibroids.

babi, I'm glad your doc is so understanding :)

So today I am officially CD1 :) Whooo whooo! (After a 45 day cycle)

Starting taking met 500mg twice a day, again. Been going hard with my work outs. Haven't gotten test results back yet......CD1 here. What's up ladies? Found out 2 friends were preggo both due in August.

I was never for any thyroid issues or PCOS. Gyn recommended no pregnancy until a1c is lowered and to take the metformin for diabetes. I go back to primary march 1 so if they are drastically better we will start trying again.

Hello Beautiful ladies, I'm happy to let yal know I got my this morning. I have built a rapport with a few threads and don't feel like typing the same thing over/over again. You can visit my announcement and picture here: There's a season for everything!

never give up ladies, if you remember this was the cycle we stopped the technicalities and took myself out of the ttc mindset, stop tracking/bbt, everything. I truly believe everything happens when its suppose too! Now I have to tackle this diabetes now. Love, blessings and baby dust to you all. Thanks so much for the support, I will be around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->