Anybody testing 9/3/14?

@anagee maybe ib?

Um, not too sure since the same thing happened a little while ago. Might be the start of an early af cuz im starting to cramp up. Ill keep you posted on it though.

Please do. This cycle is going to drive me crazy. Now instead of waiting for af I'm waiting for cd5 to start clomid hahaha

Lol well it was a false alarm I think lol AF should show up within days and no cramping or spotting is present. I ave a OBGYN appointment tomorrow and I am pretty anxious about it. -__-

@anagee your not out until af shows hun!!! It may have been ib. What is your gyno appointment for? Why are you anxious

Lol well it was a false alarm I think lol AF should show up within days and no cramping or spotting is present. I ave a OBGYN appointment tomorrow and I am pretty anxious about it. -__-

I agree with genesis, your not out till the witch shows!!!

afm: will start testing Wednesday. No pregnancy symptoms or pms symptoms which I normally would have by now. I'm so confused. Dont know if this is indication I might be preggo or I didn't ovulate.

@babifever the cycle before last I had no symptoms af or preggo and I'm sure I didn't ovulate cause it was 40 freaking days. This cycle was 26days don't know if it means I O'd tho. I'm so confused hahaha. But today I'm cycle 4 starting clomid tomorrow super excited

@babifever the cycle before last I had no symptoms af or preggo and I'm sure I didn't ovulate cause it was 40 freaking days. This cycle was 26days don't know if it means I O'd tho. I'm so confused hahaha. But today I'm cycle 4 starting clomid tomorrow super excited

awwe that makes me feel worse..i will say that I used a opk last Monday that was damn near positive. I skipped Tuesday. I tested Wed and opK was negative. I assumed either Monday was positive or Tuesday would have been.

thing is they say even if opk is positive any lh is present doesn't guarantee that you will actually ovalate

you can look at a picture on this thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2225681-dollar-tree-poas-challenge.html

Aww didn't want to make you feel worse just give you my experience. And this might not make you feel great but for two years I've always gotten pos opks and don't ovulate. So ik it is true that you can have a surge but it not go through. But everybody is different hun. Have you had any testing done?

Aww didn't want to make you feel worse just give you my experience. And this might not make you feel great but for two years I've always gotten pos opks and don't ovulate. So ik it is true that you can have a surge but it not go through. But everybody is different hun. Have you had any testing done?

no I have not had any reason to get tested. This is the first cycle ttc. And I'm pretty positive I ovulate, at least every cycle like clock work I get symptoms for pms....

Oh okay then your lack of symptoms sounds like a really good sign then. Fx

@anagee your not out until af shows hun!!! It may have been ib. What is your gyno appointment for? Why are you anxious

Cuz I know this appointment is going to come with multiple tests and I get anxious to know the results. Its an appointment o follow up my doctors suspensions of PCOS... af should show tomorrow though. aaaah,

I agree with genesis, your not out till the witch shows!!!

afm: will start testing Wednesday. No pregnancy symptoms or pms symptoms which I normally would have by now. I'm so confused. Dont know if this is indication I might be preggo or I didn't ovulate.

It could be a pos sign! :) You never know !

@anagee I'm the same way I totally bugged the crap out of my doc for my results while going through testing lol let us know how it goes.

@babifever I'm anxious for you hahaha be sure to upload a pic of the test

genesismarie I will prob be the same way if not worse. lol I tested yesterday and still a bfn which is why I think its a total bust. The hormone doc already told me he was putting me on meds so 10 more days till that appointment. -_-

babifever, How exciting :) You have some will power girl!

@anagee hahaha I can't imagine you being worse then I was. That would be a site to see lol. Ugh ten days? That's a lil bit of a wait I would be anxious about that too

genesismarie, I really have no choice lol I think I confuse myself in my search for a bfp lol You wanna hear my crazy conspiracy theory? lmbo the latst one anyways? :wacko::haha:

Well, So hypothetically if the two spots of blood was really ovulation spotting that would make ovulation day 8/31/2014, and maybe the last time I spoted it was ib, making me 9dpo today. lol Im grasping at straws here but I have a lot of time on my hands at work lol :( Aaaaaah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->