Anybody testing 9/3/14?

@anagee yeah I have no idea what and early test looks like. I have no idea when to test this cycle since I'm on clomid

genesismarie, um did your doc recommend anything? My obgyn told me to bd on cycle days 8-17 do make sure I have a chance of catching an egg. (Then again my cycles are not regular) Do you use opk's, temp, or watch for cm?

I opk and check cm doc suggested use opks after last pill and bd two days before the day of and two days after but I'm not worried about when to bd because me and fiancée bd once daily sometime even 3x in one day lol so I thinks it's just a matter of ovulation.

genesismarie,

Girl lol lucky!! I try to have sex as much as possible but dh is sometimes too tired for it :( The obgyn told me girls with PCOS are great lovers cuz we have a big sex drive lol too bad dh works in the sun all day.. I am buying some tests to see what they tell me. lol

@anagee lol I guess I am lucky. But aww I wish and hubby could "enjoy" each other more. :) but hey you know how your mother told you "it only takes once" hahaha. I'm hoping since we are being like rabbits if clomid makes me ovulate then we should have no problem catching the eggy. Fx

genesismarie, Well now i have to go three days with no bd cuz of dh sperm analysis. lol just my luck plus its like 170 dollars!! Aaah I do not know where we are supposed to come up with that money. :( Tested yesterday and got a bfn (I though so anyways) but dh swears up and down he saw something. I didn't take a pic so I am waiting a few days to test again. I used he Walmart cheap ones.

@anagee I've heard good thing about the walmart 88 cent ones. If dh saw sometime maybe it's a start of a bfp I definitely agree with waiting a few more days and testing again. And 170$?! Holly Molly that's a lot. Your insurance won't cover at lease some of it? My fiancée didn't have to have one he's got a one year old with his ex gf so my doc assumed he should be fine. But then the pressures all on me you know?

genesismarie He does not have insurance :( So we have to pay out of pocket. Nop my dh has no kids and hes never tried so my doc though we should check him out too. He always complains about my ghost lines, lol so I actually got a little excited when he saw something :) Well my dh has diabetes so I have no clue if that could affect his fertility. He really wants to do the test to verify that the prob is not him. So i guess were dishing 170 out. I hope I get my bp this weekend so we wont have too. lol

@anagee yes that would be great a bfp this weekend. I think you should google it my friend suspected I might have diabetes and if I recall it does have a impact on fertility for women that is but I'm not too sure about men. If no bfp it does sound worth it to get him checked out. Surprising I'm so relaxed this cycle after today I have two pills left to go then I can start using opks. I honestly don't even want to waste them and just continue to bd daily. Doc has me doing 21 day blood to check if I did ovulate so idk if I should waste my opks cause they are cb digi

genesismarie, Um have you tied buying some internet cheap ones? And maybe save the cb digi for next cycle? I will and I will also ask my doc to see if is diabetes has any type of effect. I'm actually loosing weight, eating healthier, and taking vitamins to make sure I am healthy enough to get pregnant. The only effect he has had from his diabetes is erectile dysfunction (Which has only happened like 4 times since we have been together). If this doesn't pan out i will be ordering some internet cheapies.

I hate having to guess what's pos and what's not. So I just buy the digi

BFN today!

Omg goodness, I'm about to freak out. I go back to sleep and I have the craziest dream that I'm at the hospital being induced. All of a sudden my stomach bursts open and the baby falls out, lands on the floor on the other side of the room. The doctor is super slow to react, I'm panicking, I can feel everything as if its real. I'm like what are you going to do. He places the baby back in my tummy. Then I contract and he fly's out again. Its a boy. Dreams fast forward. Everything is ok they save him. They staple my stomach back together.

then in real life I wake up, husband calls, he's talking about me being pregnant and as I'm on the toilet. I notice red on the tissue. Its a bright watery red, it looks similar to the start of AF!!!! I'm so nervous right now. Is she early? This never happens!!! Is it implantation bleeding? How would I know?

genesismarie,

I know lol I needed something that idiot proof lol

babifever,

Omg That's a horrible dream. I dram that I got a bfp on a test I took. lol second dream about bfp I've had this cycle. I could be either or. I had severe bleeding about two weeks after me and baby daddy had sex so I though it was my period so I thought that I wasn't going to be pregnant. And a month later (when af didn't show) I got a strong positive, and I was about 1 and a half months pregnant by then. Research decidual bleeding it could be that?

genesismarie,

I know lol I needed something that idiot proof lol

babifever,

Omg That's a horrible dream. I dram that I got a bfp on a test I took. lol second dream about bfp I've had this cycle. I could be either or. I had severe bleeding about two weeks after me and baby daddy had sex so I though it was my period so I thought that I wasn't going to be pregnant. And a month later (when af didn't show) I got a strong positive, and I was about 1 and a half months pregnant by then. Research decidual bleeding it could be that?

okay I will try that. And the dream was horrible. I could feel the pain and the feeling or my stomach being split was horrific. The baby looked so innocent. Just horrible

babifever,

As long as it doesn't get heavier you still have a shot. If it does get heavier it could be decidual bleeding or just your normal af...

@babifever sorry about the horrid dream hun. I bled with my son too thought it was af went to doc went I thought she was late the next month turns out I was 7weeks pregnant!

Tomorrow should confirm it is AF. I'm pretty sure it is.

Girls, I dont know what's going on with me. Going to the bathroom I notice I'm still mildly cramping from yesterday. I'm still bleeding light. The color is dark red. I also notice thin stringy type clots. I barely ever, if ever get clots. I would normally have heavy bleeding overnight. I never cramp for this long. I'm cramping as I type. Is this implantation bleeding for me, or decidual . Am I having a super early miscarriage. Am self consciously causing my body to react this way or over thinking AF. Debating if I should tell dh. I told him yesterday it was a wrap! Also don't want to worry him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"