Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

Well i did a cervix check and its soft and high like ovulation ive just took my temp and its risen again so i wonder what it will be in the morning.

@hopin&prayin Well now my hopes are high again. I thought I was leaking from unprotected sex but then I remembered I didn't have sex for like 2 days so I don't have any clue why I was leaking out. Also it was egg white and watery so I don't know if that helps. Excited keep us updated about your tests.

@freckles Sounds good. Maybe we all will finally get our BFPs!

Here's an update for me. My husband says for the past few days he have noticed I been extremely hot in temp. but I have decided to now just not focus on any symptoms because I'm starting to feel like this month isn't my month. Sometimes I feel pregnant sometimes I don't. Now I am just going to enjoy my life day by day. It seems like me trying hasn't been working. Of course we want children but I think we are going to take the relax route. I think that we have been trying so hard that we are getting negative results. Maybe we should just enjoy ourselves and see if we all get our BFPs. Maybe February is going to be our time or this month. Wishing all good luck.

Sometimes it can be hard TTC and when your on here it can be heartbreaking to hear all the BFP's when your left behind, i am also a member on iampregnant, but decided to take a break from there due to all my friends getting there BFP and announcing whats happening to them every few days. Then again if it wasn't for them ladies i don't think i would of cope at TTC for so long with out them to talk to about it all.

I tried to stop obsessing over charts and OPK;s but found i was always wondering when id ovulated and then after a few months of still no BFP i decided to chart again but had nothing to compare to because of my missed charting and OPK's,.

Anyway less of me babbling good luck in February and i hope you do get your BFP.

Hey ladies well my bleeding lasted 12 hours no sign of it anymore and really wet down there now. So hope it's not AF could do with good news!! Hubby didn't get job we were hoping for so it's nothing but bad news!! Please say a prayer or cross fingers/toes for us and we'll do the same for u xxx

Hey ladies well my bleeding lasted 12 hours no sign of it anymore and really wet down there now. So hope it's not AF could do with good news!! Hubby didn't get job we were hoping for so it's nothing but bad news!! Please say a prayer or cross fingers/toes for us and we'll do the same for u xxx

Awww no poor so sorry for the bad luck, fingers crossed for a BFP, everyone needs a little luck in there life.

Good luck! x

Meant to say bleed was way early for AF that's not due till tuesday or Wednesday xx

@hopin&prayin Well now my hopes are high again. I thought I was leaking from unprotected sex but then I remembered I didn't have sex for like 2 days so I don't have any clue why I was leaking out. Also it was egg white and watery so I don't know if that helps. Excited keep us updated about your tests.

OMG I had the same thing as well, when I wiped it was watery, slimy egg white goo... :lol Looks very hopeful. I'm now mega super excited for us.
I can't wait to test soon... 2 more days to go... No signs of AF at ALL...woohoooo

Increased cm is a good thing hun... I'm over the moon happy for you :hugs:

Come on Tuesday :lol:

@freakles thanks for the encouragement.

@xbaby.fairyx aww sorry for bad news good luck on getting your good news.

@hopin&prayin I was kind of unsure of myself because even though I know every pregnancy was different, i thought i would see IB but since i didnt i started losing hope. But now seeing that I had cm like that it gives me hope. AF due wednesday. Hopefully she not coming. Im praying and wishing she doesnt show!

@lovemyhubby good luck and keep us posted!

OMG I had the same thing as well, when I wiped it was watery, slimy egg white goo... :lol Looks very hopeful. I'm now mega super excited for us.
I can't wait to test soon... 2 more days to go... No signs of AF at ALL...woohoooo

Increased cm is a good thing hun... I'm over the moon happy for you :hugs:

Come on Tuesday :lol:

I'm leaking watery CM today as well, and AF is due tomorrow! Could it be...

I hve no answer on that but increased cm is a good sign, I'm starting to think I'm out, I'm starting to feel crampy GRRRR... I'll update tomorrow AF not due till the 2nd.
Remember your not out till the :witch: shows... Good luck hun... Fx'd for our :bfp:

I'm sooo tempted to test in the morning... hmm I should just hold off and wait to see if have a visitor, it better not show. :lol: IF it does, I'm going to :sex: :sex: :sex: Valentines day a few times and then some from start to finish of OV time and 24 hrs after... :haha: I'll let you know in the morning how I get on...

Wishing you tons of baby dust... I hope to hear some good news

Hey everybody! This was our first month really ttc but i did not temp or use ovulation test just went by an ovulation calender. According to it I should have O'd around the 21st. Yesterday i had some nausea and threw up and just was really tired. I took a test last night for the heck of it and it was negative. I looked on a ovulation calender tonight and it said I should be implanting today so too soon for a test to be positive if i did ovulate when the calender said i did. Well today I had some more nausea and threw up again and I just feel like I an hunger and if I don't eat i am going to be sick! With my other to kids when I first had nausea and threw up it was around the time I missed my period so I got a positive that day! I am just very confused is it possible to have symptoms and to have just implanted? I have also been gassy and having cramps! I am do for my period on the 4th. Any feedback would be helpful! Thanks!

Well ladies that me out!! The witch got me 2 days early!!!

Hope u all get your BFPs xx

@sweedot fingers crossed as it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary on valentines day as well x

Af due Thursday, caved and tested this am. BFN.
shouldn't have tested at all. Should've waited to see if AF showed up.
Now im discouraged and crying ... this is torture. If I hadn't mc'd, we'd be finding out the gender soon. I don't know if ill ever stop crying, unless I get another BFP...
good luck to you guys!

I think I LOVE this site!! Okay so I'm new here and OBSESSED with testing right now...AF is due tomorrow, I have a 30 day cycle (most times). All kinds of AF and/or pregnancy symptoms, (jotting them down in case I am I will post all symptoms) tested yesterday morning got BFN :( but no AF so I'm hopeful....GOOD LUCK girls :)

This morning around 5am i am a terrible pain in my stomach and back. Took tylenol and drank hot tea and it was all due to........GAS!!! Wow i hope AF doesnt come. She is due to arrive in 2 days hopefully she skipped town.

@xbaby.fairyx Good luck for feb and sorry she came.

Oh Wow Sounds like the :witch: got alot of ladies already GRRRR.. I'm sooo sorry :( :hugs:

Well I caved in and did my clearblue test and it said NOT PREGNANT... but still no sign of AF, I did have a few cramps last night but I don't feel anything now, I have 1 more day to go.... If I don't start on time its probably cuz I've been stressing out, I start like clockwork trust... BUT If I'm NOT I'll be OK, there is Valentines Day to get busy... I'll be fertile from the 13th to the 18 and I'm gonna be :sex: all 5 days and then some... :lol:

:af: :af: :af: :af: That ugly :witch: had better stay away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->