Anybody there who trying to concieve with only one tube???

reshma11

Reaction score
hello friends,

Anybody here who trying to conceive with only one tube?share your experience of TTC.

i have only one right side tube and both ovaries. in Feb 2013 i gone thru ectopic pregnancy and lost left tube at 7 weeks. trying since 8 months but no success till now. i dont know which side i m ovulating. MY HSG test was normal my one only tube is open :happydance:.

I have hypothyroid. I gone thru 2 miscarriage too. still waiting for our first child since 6 years. my period is due on 18th jan so hoping for best result this time.

please share your experience.

below is my chart
My Ovulation Chart

love,
resh

Not me personally, but my cousin's wife had a very late ectopic (it was undetected until 16 weeks! ! ! ! !), and went on a year later to conceive a healthy baby boy on her own. :flower:

I think your chart looks great and you stand with a good chance! Fingers crossed for you!

Hi dear,

Thank you so much i looked ur chart and its showing green line. congratulations dear. take care n eat healthy.

16th weeks too late to detect. she did not have any scan since 16 weeks? ectopic pregnancy mostly is very painful. for me also i was not aware of having ectopic pregnancy and in first scan doc did not see anything in uterus ,did blood test and HCG was 6000. then next day had laproscopy to remove pregnancy. for me there were no signs of ectopic no pain nothing.

hope this time i get positive test.:)

Not me personally, but my cousin's wife had a very late ectopic (it was undetected until 16 weeks! ! ! ! !), and went on a year later to conceive a healthy baby boy on her own. :flower:

I think your chart looks great and you stand with a good chance! Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! :hugs:

She had scans and such and it was detected earlier, and they gave her some meds. It didn't work, and they assumed she was newly pregnant again - she had to have an emergency operation at 16 weeks, it was very bad and my cousin and his wife sued the hospital. :nope: This was about 13 years ago now though! She was in real agony, too.

Will be waiting for you to get that positive! :dust:

ur cousine's wife was really lucky, otherwise ectopic pregnancy is always life and death situation if did not treat properly.when i found at 7 weeks my tube was about to burst fully but i was lucky that i had scan 2 days early otherwise i could be in danger situation.

sometimes doctor just dont take seriously and due to doctor mistakes we have to suffer.i always pray to god always protect pregnant woman so she can deliver safely and also bless woman who facing problems in conceiving.
Thank you! :hugs:

She had scans and such and it was detected earlier, and they gave her some meds. It didn't work, and they assumed she was newly pregnant again - she had to have an emergency operation at 16 weeks, it was very bad and my cousin and his wife sued the hospital. :nope: This was about 13 years ago now though! She was in real agony, too.

Will be waiting for you to get that positive! :dust:

Hi there Reshma,

I am so sorry for your loss. I had my entire right ovary and tube removed due to PCOS in July of 2012. In May of 2013, we fell pregnant. Unfortunately that ended in a MC at 7 weeks. Of course, with my history of PCOS, and the fact that I am about to be 40, and MANY other issues, it was a complete surprise. Of course, we have been actively trying since then with no luck. But, we can attribute that to the fact of timing and everything else. This month looks good. But, I am not holding my breath! Best of luck to you!!!

D

I had a HSG done a couple of years ago that showed I have a blocked tube (don't remember which one). I chose not to have it unblocked because at the time I had already conceived 3 times. The only problem is that it lessens my chance of conceiving each month...so if I ovulate on the bad side then that cycle is a bust....

Your story sound exactly like mine hun. I got a bfp on Mother's Day 2013 and each scan showed nothing in my uterus and I never had any pain. They tried two rounds of methotrexate but my hcg just kept rising and actually got to 10,000+. We planned to do a lap and the day before we did one last scan and saw the heartbeat in my left tube:cry: So the next day at 8 weeks (June 12th) they took my left tube (left my ovary) and we began ttc again right away. While she was doing the surgery she did hsg on my right tube which in fact had been blocked all along. She unblocked it and also had to unfurl the end as it was clubbed...new one for me! My RE gave me rx folate samples to replenish my folate after the methotrexate but basically said to plan for ivf as I was older and "fertility challenged" as she put it lol.

My cycles were off initially and my ovulation was suspect if at all so I resumed vitex/B-100 complex which straightened it all out for me. I used progesterone cream to lengthen my short luteal phase after O was confirmed on ff and got my bfp a few cycles later. I honestly don't think I would have conceived again without my supplements and diligent charting.

I very much hope you get your bfp soon and fell free to holler at me if you have any other questions on my experience.

hello Curligurl,

thanks for you input hunni, i also doubt my self that i m ovulating from side where i dont hve tube . i also got conceive 3 times when i had both tubes and that too in hardly 2 try each time.but after i lost my one tube its not working out this time we have been trying since 8 months but no success. on monday i have appointment with RE so she will tell me what to do next. hoping for best :).

good luck to you dear.just be positive:)
I had a HSG done a couple of years ago that showed I have a blocked tube (don't remember which one). I chose not to have it unblocked because at the time I had already conceived 3 times. The only problem is that it lessens my chance of conceiving each month...so if I ovulate on the bad side then that cycle is a bust....

hey pandi,

i m really sorry for ur losses too. i never asked my doctor ,was baby alive in tube or not. evrytime i think like this time i will ask my doc ,my baby was alive but i never got strength to ask this question.still it hurts me.:cry: . but everything happens for something good.

after i lost tube, we trying since 8 months with no success, when i had both tubes i conceived 3 times with only 2 try. this time its taking so long. i dont know what will be next step from my doctor. monday i hve appointment will come to know about my progesterone level result. will update here soon

good luck too u and i see u already 16 week preg congratulations. take care and eat healthy.
Your story sound exactly like mine hun. I got a bfp on Mother's Day 2013 and each scan showed nothing in my uterus and I never had any pain. They tried two rounds of methotrexate but my hcg just kept rising and actually got to 10,000+. We planned to do a lap and the day before we did one last scan and saw the heartbeat in my left tube:cry: So the next day at 8 weeks (June 12th) they took my left tube (left my ovary) and we began ttc again right away. While she was doing the surgery she did hsg on my right tube which in fact had been blocked all along. She unblocked it and also had to unfurl the end as it was clubbed...new one for me! My RE gave me rx folate samples to replenish my folate after the methotrexate but basically said to plan for ivf as I was older and "fertility challenged" as she put it lol.

My cycles were off initially and my ovulation was suspect if at all so I resumed vitex/B-100 complex which straightened it all out for me. I used progesterone cream to lengthen my short luteal phase after O was confirmed on ff and got my bfp a few cycles later. I honestly don't think I would have conceived again without my supplements and diligent charting.

I very much hope you get your bfp soon and fell free to holler at me if you have any other questions on my experience.

My brother bm has one tube and she concieved 2 healthy children 1 girl then 1 boy

The cycle isnt a bust. The tentacles from your working tube can sense the egg release and pick up a egg from the other side.

The cycle isnt a bust. The tentacles from your working tube can sense the egg release and pick up a egg from the other side.

Really??!! I had no idea... That gives me hope!

Really??!! I had no idea... That gives me hope!

https://www.babymed.com/getting-pregnant/one-fallopian-tube :)

Google "tube picking up egg from other ovary"
Unfortunately there is no technical term for it yet as its a rather recent discovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->