Anybody trying for #3?

MouseyMom

Mommy to Kat & Vin
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Jess. Just started trying for #3. First month was a bust as AF arrived yesterday. I guess it would just be too easy to get pregnant on the first month heehee.

I have a 7 year old daughter who is special needs, and our newest addition is our son who is 8 1/2 months old. We were really wanting to wait until DS was a bit older to get pregnant again but since it took us 15 months to get pregnant with him...might as well jump on the bandwagon again!

time to get rid of the :coffee: again...

hi hun im trying for number 3 we have a girl 11 (12 sept) and boy 4(5 sept) we this is our 3rd month ttc im in 2ww but know im out already really getting fed up now. I know we only been ttc 3 months and that's nothing compaired to the 5 years ttc my son but I have been working on dh to have another since ds was a year old so 3 years

Hi there cocosmum! I understand the fed up part lol. DD was a surprise, but happened within the first two months of NTNP. DS took 15 months. I'm already shaking my head hoping I don't have to go through all that again. The OPKs, the HPTs, the endless online time trying to figure out WHY am I not pregnant??? I am really going to try not testing until I am a few days late...LOL yeah we'll see how long I can keep that up! 5 years??? Oh my!!!

my daughter was first month and most of 5 year was cause dh wasn't totally on board.
I made the mistake of buying 30 pg tests so ive been doing them like crazy I know im not pg im just going insane ttcing wondering why im putting myself though this again

Hmmm my hubby was the crazy ttc one lol. I think one month I forgot to take OPK and missed my window and he was so upset LOL. I have 2 HPTs left...they'll be calling me soon enough...

So have you tried any tricks to get pregnant?

We are trying for #3 too, af started today, not sure when I O, we've been trying for 2 years tho, recently found out my body went our of wack with PCOS, so hopefully now that I'm on meds things will go better this month.

I hope things go well for you familylove4! Do the meds give you any negative side affects? I've only recently learned about PCOS...

So what is everyone thoughts on working out while TTC? I keep going back and forth with this and not sure what to do. I am somewhat overweight (5'6", 170lb) and have been doing a combo of Zumba and Jillian Michaels since my son was 3 months old. I gained 50lb with him but have lost 40 of it. Keep reading conflicting reports on what affects fertility. Cycles are completely normal so I'm wondering if I should keep on with my normal routine or just stick with walking.

I hope things go well for you familylove4! Do the meds give you any negative side affects? I've only recently learned about PCOS...

So what is everyone thoughts on working out while TTC? I keep going back and forth with this and not sure what to do. I am somewhat overweight (5'6", 170lb) and have been doing a combo of Zumba and Jillian Michaels since my son was 3 months old. I gained 50lb with him but have lost 40 of it. Keep reading conflicting reports on what affects fertility. Cycles are completely normal so I'm wondering if I should keep on with my normal routine or just stick with walking.

Thanks!, I've only been on them for a short time, no bad side effects as of yet. I have more energy since my hormones are going back to normal, I feel like myself again. I recently gained 60lbs in 6 months due to PCOS I had lost 60lbs over a years time, then my body said uh... No! I have been trying to get it off with no luck, but now that I'm on the meds I'm starting to finally lose it. And exercise only affects your cycle if you're over doing it I believe.

Hi im very new to this....not really sure how it works but found this group and thought i would say hi, im also ttc #3, i have 2 boys so really hoping for a little girl this time :) due to test on the 2nd this tww is driving me mad! xx

Welcome Vicky!

A little girl would be awesome for you! We're hoping our next one will be another boy so they can be close and then maybe in a few years try for a girl. How old are your boys? Yes, the 2ww can become quite intense LOL. How long have you been trying for #3?

FamilyLove4-Glad the meds are going good :) I feel so crappy not working out for the past two weeks. Haven't gained anything but still feel blah. Between getting ready for vacation, and being on vacation for a week I just didn't have time. That's awesome that you're losing the weight!! Have you been doing any exercise or change in diet as well?

I'm still going back and forth with my work out routine...it's not affecting my cycle so I doubt it could affect trying to get pregnant. Some of the articles I've read say that if you are in a normal BMI range that working out hardcore can cut your possibility on getting pregnant by 42%!! They said that if you are overweight that it won't hurt your chances. I hate that every article about pregnancy has a contradicting article too...

So I'm hoping you ladies had a better night than I did!! DH and I watched Gangster Squad (Which was AMAZING!! Gotta love Ryan Gosling!!) and no 5 minutes later, big storm hits us and lightning strikes everywhere!! All we see are orange flashes and big booms and then....NO POWER!! Went 2 1/2 hours with no power and it SUCKED! My daughter was doing okay, but my 8 1/2 month old son was kinda freaking out lol. First time for him without power and a loud storm. He couldn't decide who he wanted to hold him lol. I'm just happy to have power back on. Of course, DH fell asleep during the power outage on the couch and I guess he feels like still sleeping so I've got the tv on and laying in bed.

No, not really, I gained out of no where, something to do with my hormones being crazy out of wack, now that they are getting better my weight is going back to normal.

im ttc #3 too , its really stressing me out this time im not sure why ? I just keep getting this feeling im going to be trying for a long while :/ so any way I have 2 girls, 2 years old and an almost 1 year old. It took 6 months to fall with poppy and the first time with Freya. Im now on cycle 2 for this baby. I don't chart or temp or anything I just hope for the best but if I get to 6 months i'll start doing more. Also im not sure about the excersise thing either I do jillian 30 day shred and another workout dvd but im not doing it as much since we ttc #3 I think ill just do it when I feel like instead of making myself do it on the days I cant be bothered :)

Morning ladies!!! Hope your weekends are going great!!

Welcome Lovely! I'm sure the stress is from going through the same song and dance. At least thats how I am feeling lol. Been there, done that, let's get the show on the road. I have the same feeling about it taking long. I don't temp since it's all over the place because I am always up at different times or I forget. I go by my ovulation pain and will probably try OPKs again. I love my Jillian Michaels DVD. Its not the 30 day shred but its called Extreme Shed & Shred. I always thought I was in shape from doing FitnessTV Total Body Sculpt with Gilad but alas....I couldn't keep up with her. Hubby is pretty set on me just walking and eating right instead of major work outs. BLAH!!!

FamilyLove- with everything going normal now I hope you get your BFP soon!!

So I am trying to cut alcohol and coffee out of my diet now. Now...I am from Germany so alcohol is like another food group for me LOL. And coffee...thats been hard to cut and I've been doing it cold turkey. But I've managed to not have any all week except today and I feel AMAZING!

Hi ladies, me and my hubby are currently trying for baby#⃣3! We have 2 beautiful little girls Tatiana Vita (5) an Isabella Rosa (4) This is our 2 month TTC and I'm waiting to O the waiting game drives me nuts 😏I'm on CD10.

hi everyone that's new
ive tried loads of stuff over the years this time ive just be doing opk and bding but did drink grapefruit pre ov.
next month im gonna go whole hog im getting fed up now starting to panic it will take us awhile to.
its all waiting isn't it waiting to ov then waiting for hopefuly bfp or af. I wish I could just bd and hope for best or not even think about it. never gonna happen lol
im hoping for a girl even looked into swaying but ive tried and cant do the diet

Sorry I've been AWOL ladies!!

Welcome Pilato! I'm on CD 7 today so about another week!

Grapefruit before o??? Never heard of that one! I love grapefruit...

Sorry I've been AWOL ladies!!

Welcome Pilato! I'm on CD 7 today so about another week!

Grapefruit before o??? Never heard of that one! I love grapefruit...

Hey! I'm on CD7 too! I O really late in my cycle tho, however I got some EWCM last night which was odd and a spike in my temp... It's waaaaaay to early to O so not sure what my body is flipping out over lol

Yeah I saw your spike! Hmmm maybe with the meds your body is gonna o earlier?? I can't temp, still up in the night with my son 1-3x a night so I already know my charts wouldn't be consistent. I think I may use OPKs this month to associate my ovulation pain with when I am actually gonna ovulate.

So call me obsessed but I ended up talking with my friend who is a PA and she told me that working out will only negatively impact TTC if I were skin and bones and wasn't having a normal cycle. She is the same body type as me and is due with her first in January AND 8 years older than me! After 6 months of her trying she didn't think she would ever get pregnant and then started working out and stopped alcohol and caffeine...and BAM she is pregnant lol!

I think I am just gonna go about my regular routine (minus coffee/alcohol) and hope for the best!

I'll be keeping watch of your chart!!

Yeah I saw your spike! Hmmm maybe with the meds your body is gonna o earlier?? I can't temp, still up in the night with my son 1-3x a night so I already know my charts wouldn't be consistent. I think I may use OPKs this month to associate my ovulation pain with when I am actually gonna ovulate.

So call me obsessed but I ended up talking with my friend who is a PA and she told me that working out will only negatively impact TTC if I were skin and bones and wasn't having a normal cycle. She is the same body type as me and is due with her first in January AND 8 years older than me! After 6 months of her trying she didn't think she would ever get pregnant and then started working out and stopped alcohol and caffeine...and BAM she is pregnant lol!

I think I am just gonna go about my regular routine (minus coffee/alcohol) and hope for the best!

I'll be keeping watch of your chart!!

Oops just realized I am a day off on my cycle...I guess I can't count lol.

Hi! I have 8 month old twins, and we're NTNP/TTC #3. Our ideal plan would be to have #3 when the twins are 2, which would mean getting pregnant around Feb/March...however, I'm still nursing and I haven't been ovulating every month, so we're not sure how long it will take to get pregnant.

I'll mostly be using the next few months to get familiar with my cycle by charting, but if we happen to catch an egg, all the better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->